Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting -December 2013

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting -December 2013

ooohhhhh new month and the Falcons are in overtime....bring out the squirrels...app time.... it could be a sign........Smiley Surprised

Message 21 of 4,613
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

My goals for the new year would be to age my ings to over a year old and pay down my balances to at least 30% from the 92% they are at now Smiley Sad. I dont post alot on this forum but believe me iam on here daily lol. but being apart of the gardeing club helps me to stay on track and not forget my goals. so I am thank full to this forum and everyone on here Smiley Happy

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 22 of 4,613
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Cold if you could watch Den that could help my team

SIlver:

Message 23 of 4,613
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Sounds like Odd wants my squirrel

SIlver:

Message 24 of 4,613
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
But you were sleeping? That's why I won whew!! ( close one)

Ya right congrats! At least the Vikings won by a field goal so I didn't miss much.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 25 of 4,613
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

It's been a good year.  I've learned a lot, and acquired new TLs, in addition to an auto loan. Earned a decent amount of reward dollars, which I've mostly saving for later.  I've made significant progress on my student loans and the new auto loan. I will have all installment loans paid off well (yrs) ahead of schedule.

My only regret is apping for the Marriott card for which I was declined.  I should have known I'm not on Chase's favorite customer list.  Funny thing is I have a perfect track record with Chase.  No big deal - I am satisfied with my present cards.

I may app for another Barclaycard in the winter or spring, but for now I'm here.Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 4,613
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
Cold if you could watch Den that could help my team

Maybe! Smiley Embarassed

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 27 of 4,613
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Ah so many things around the start of the new year credit wise for me!

2013 was a year of getting righteous with the IRS and qualifying for a mortgage: I did manage to get the elephant resolved but still working through a couple of smaller issues which'll be finished out in December, so that's on track; however, the mortgage went nowhere this year.

Was hoping to get to 680 on my EQ '04 score from a mortgage underwriting perspective, that didn't happen as I seem to be stuck at 670; however, on the plus side Dec/Jan/Feb is celebration for my gardening as:

- My derogatories turn 3 years old (Dec)

- My initial positive tradelines turn two years old (12/29/13)

- My two year forum anniversary!  (12/30/13)

- My most recent inquiries all turn one year old (1/13/14)

- My AAoA turns 2 in February.

Plan is still the same as it is every gardening update for me: try to take over the world! Oops, get mortgage qualified that is!  Probably in the Jun-Oct timeframe, after that will be some random couple of cards or two, may start working business credit actually.

Debating pulling my annual scores till 1/15 in light of my inquiries falling out of scorable range rather than New Years as I typically do, guess depends how hungover I'm feeling that morning Smiley Happy.

Hope everyone had a great start to their holiday season, and may your gardening wishes come true as the holidays continue!

Looks like 2014 will start off well for you credit wise.

Message 28 of 4,613
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
Sounds like Odd wants my squirrel

MAYBE just borrow......

Message 29 of 4,613
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

ooohhhhh new month and the Falcons are in overtime....bring out the squirrels...app time.... it could be a sign........Smiley Surprised

Oh, you don't really want to go there, do you?

Message 30 of 4,613
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.