tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting -December 2013

@coldnmn wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Stonemanmv wrote:

Good morning everyone!!! Hope y'all had a great Christmas. Checking in I see someone jumped last night 

Good morning!

Maybe we'll get bumped off the list by those jumpers! Lets keep our eyes on them!

LOL I am by no means a mathematician, but wouldn't you need a BUNCH of people to "jump" to get you off SECOND from the top??!!  LOL I mean your like the VIce-President of Jumping no?  LOL  Happy Thursday notfancy!!

Smiley Wink You Got that right! LOL

I should talk if notfancy is Vice-President, I am secretary of state!!  LOL  that Macy's amex IS smokin right now!!  LOL

Message 3811 of 4,613
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Stonemanmv wrote:

Good morning everyone!!! Hope y'all had a great Christmas. Checking in I see someone jumped last night 

Good morning!

Maybe we'll get bumped off the list by those jumpers! Lets keep our eyes on them!

LOL I am by no means a mathematician, but wouldn't you need a BUNCH of people to "jump" to get you off SECOND from the top??!!  LOL I mean your like the VIce-President of Jumping no?  LOL  Happy Thursday notfancy!!

lol hush you two! Smiley Frustrated

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 3812 of 4,613
irrational
Frequent Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Stonemanmv wrote:

Good morning!

I should talk if notfancy is Vice-President, I am secretary of state!!  LOL  that Macy's amex IS smokin right now!!  LOL

Probably a little OT, but how do you keep activity on all those cards? I can't imagine trying to manage that many.

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 3813 of 4,613
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@irrational wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Stonemanmv wrote:

Good morning!

Probably a little OT, but how do you keep activity on all those cards? I can't imagine trying to manage that many.

Good question, some are auto pay, reoccurring bills, and some get BT offers of 0% so I use those instead of getting MORE cards, also it is work but I know when the close dates are on all and use them to get about a 60 day due date, it really isn't complicated but I have been doing it for years so not too bad to handle, besides I PIF on all but the 0% so I use them like cash anyway.....

forgot, also my wife is AU on some, that are really "her" cards...I dont use them, but she does not want CC so she uses mine and pays them off, like the CF MC I dont even use that one, it's her usage.....

Message 3814 of 4,613
irrational
Frequent Contributor

Cool! Thanks for the info.

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 3815 of 4,613
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Happy Day Afeter Christmas--

Boy, did I sleep in this morning!  Haven't done that since I don't even remember.

Started on last page, and I see the conversation is about jumpersSmiley Frustrated  Let's try to get through the end of the year on our best behaviour.

My Discover FICO score shows 2 pts up from the last Barclay, which had for reason I still don't understand, dropped 7 pts. I'll wait to see what happens in March when the 3 inqs from car turn 1 yr old.

Check back later.

Message 3816 of 4,613
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Notfancy. Yes that's one good thing about jumpers, it's pushed me to #4 already  at this rate I'll be off the list soonSmiley LOL

SIlver:

Message 3817 of 4,613
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Roflol now Cold & Odd that's hilarious Smiley Very Happy 

sorry notfancySmiley Tongue

SIlver:

Message 3818 of 4,613
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

well happy holidays to everyone,  early this morning i got a belated xmas present from amex- approved for 3x cli taking me to 9k! Smiley Very Happy

now i just gotta crack what the heck discover wants from me they still wont budge even w/ my score increase since getting the card-was prob in the 680 range when i got it a yr + some months ago. their last statement had my tu at 717, im not taking hp for them at this point, im saving that for qtr 2 for my credit union. so 2014 is starting good at least on my credit front, i only hope that carries over to other aspects of life as well.

Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 3819 of 4,613
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:

Roflol now Cold & Odd that's hilarious Smiley Very Happy 

sorry notfancySmiley Tongue

Yeah thanks stone!!  LOL  How long is this list???  LOL

Message 3820 of 4,613
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.