Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - February 2014

@notfancy wrote:

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Hello gardeners,

Checking in for the month. I hope everyone is well. Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Smiley Wink

Hey, buddy--

How's it going?  Hope you get a break from your studies to relax a little bit.

Howdy,

Oh my, between school and 12 hr shifts at work, I am exhausted!! Smiley Sad  Today is my only day off. I plan to do nothing but relax today Smiley Wink   How have you been, dear friend?  

Yes, take the day to relax - you've earned it.

I'm getting caught up on housework and work-work.  While many others will be watching the Super Bowl, I'll be watching a couple of my favority movies: The Defiant Ones and 12 Angry Men.Smiley Very Happy

Are those movies based on the Garden Club?

Good one Fancy but it's only 1 not 12!!!! Hahaha

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 201 of 6,721
rwt
New Contributor

Good morning or afternoon depending on your geographical location! Today is for sure a lazyday, I got the house cleaned and the sidwalks free of snow. The rest of he day is free to just relaxSmiley Happy This upcoming week I should be getting my final results of my disputes and thats it for disputes, nothing else I can do. I am going to attempt some GW for late payments on my student loans. All my loans are in good shape now but 10 years ago I went to college and then quit so the loans came out of defferement, they sat like that until 5 years ago...Smiley Sad (didnt pay on them) I hope they will be have some sympathy but if not I wouldnt blame them. One I thought about fighting be cause I took the summer off in 2010 (3 months) and they came out of defferement and I had late payments! I had the understanding that I had 6 months to have to start paying them back.The rest of my debts are falling of over the next 5 months. I cannot wait to be clean of all this!! So for now Im chilling n the garden. Everyone have a great day and be safe on the roads, especially if your in the snowbelt.

Seedling:

Starting Score: 595
Current Score: 595
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 202 of 6,721
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@_jb_ wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

Checking in for Feb, garden strong everyone!!

Welcome. You know there is a 9 month spade now, right? Smiley Wink

I didn't know they added new spades, can't get it to work, the link, all I get is the empty box with the red x

had the same problem when I was a seedling, I deleted my whole signature  and inserted just the link, no go

I'll just stay at gold till I get to a year, thanks for the headsup

Go to page 1 and you can see all the new spades Smiley Happy

Thanks, that is what I did, just can't get the link to work, deleted my signature and inserted just the link,
and just got the empty box with the red x, have no problem with the other spades, also had this happen when I was a

seedling, so I just reinserted the gold spade and revised signature

A mod can fix it for you.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 203 of 6,721
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@_jb_ wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

Checking in for Feb, garden strong everyone!!

Welcome. You know there is a 9 month spade now, right? Smiley Wink

I didn't know they added new spades, can't get it to work, the link, all I get is the empty box with the red x

had the same problem when I was a seedling, I deleted my whole signature  and inserted just the link, no go

I'll just stay at gold till I get to a year, thanks for the headsup

Go to page 1 and you can see all the new spades Smiley Happy

Thanks, that is what I did, just can't get the link to work, deleted my signature and inserted just the link,
and just got the empty box with the red x, have no problem with the other spades, also had this happen when I was a

seedling, so I just reinserted the gold spade and revised signature

you got it now Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 204 of 6,721
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Hey yall
 photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 205 of 6,721
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@rwt wrote:

Good morning or afternoon depending on your geographical location! Today is for sure a lazyday, I got the house cleaned and the sidwalks free of snow. The rest of he day is free to just relaxSmiley Happy This upcoming week I should be getting my final results of my disputes and thats it for disputes, nothing else I can do. I am going to attempt some GW for late payments on my student loans. All my loans are in good shape now but 10 years ago I went to college and then quit so the loans came out of defferement, they sat like that until 5 years ago...Smiley Sad (didnt pay on them) I hope they will be have some sympathy but if not I wouldnt blame them. One I thought about fighting be cause I took the summer off in 2010 (3 months) and they came out of defferement and I had late payments! I had the understanding that I had 6 months to have to start paying them back.The rest of my debts are falling of over the next 5 months. I cannot wait to be clean of all this!! So for now Im chilling n the garden. Everyone have a great day and be safe on the roads, especially if your in the snowbelt.

thanks for checking ! Enjoy you day relaxing

Message 206 of 6,721
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@DaniBananiie wrote:
Hey yall

Howdy DaniSmiley Happy hope your good is good

Message 207 of 6,721
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@DaniBananiie wrote:
Hey yall 

Smiley Happy Hi Dani!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 208 of 6,721
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Hello gardeners,

Checking in for the month. I hope everyone is well. Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Smiley Wink

Hey, buddy--

Howdy,

Oh my, between school and 12 hr shifts at work, I am exhausted!! Smiley Sad  Today is my only day off. I plan to do nothing but relax today Smiley Wink   How have you been, dear friend?  

I'm getting caught up on housework and work-work.  While many others will be watching the Super Bowl, I'll be watching a couple of my favority movies: The Defiant Ones and 12 Angry Men.Smiley Very Happy

Are those movies based on the Garden Club?

ROFLMAO!!  Too funny!Smiley Very Happy

Message 209 of 6,721
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Hello gardeners,

Hey, buddy--

Howdy,

Have you ever seen the show, 1 Angry Man named Cold???? Smiley LOL

Is there any stopping you???

Message 210 of 6,721
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.