Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - February 2014

tag
CCspoiledbrat1
Valued Member

Re: Garden Club Meeting - February 2014

Check In`````Check In..... Hello peeps!!! I have updated my spade, received one cli of $300 from comenity bank, and have started my new business for 2014. 

I plan to apply for a homeloan around August so this gardening is great!!! 

Thank You So Much!!!!

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Message 3641 of 6,721
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

Good evening GC....

Back to seedling Smiley Sad Smiley Sad  because I suck

MJ can beat me now for not consulting him first Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Lets go ....Nope don't wnat to hear it Lol

Hey that woodshed looks extraordinarily nice!!.. someone did some upgrades!!

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 3642 of 6,721
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@ayles wrote:

Hello GC

A very exhausted Ayles peeking in to say hi.  Don't know how long I can hang; I have gotten about an hour of sleep in almost 36 hours but I am concerned about my daughter and don't feel like I can go to sleep.

The good news is no pneumonia PRAISE GOD.

The bad news is she has bronchitis and a condition called pectum excavatum (I have it too) which is a small dip in our chest making us more susceptible to upper respiratory infections.  I struggled with bronchitis for a long time and then when I switched over to chiropractic it started to dissipate to where I haven't had one in three years as opposed to before that when I used to get bronchitis 3-4 times a year.  I won't be giving her any antibiotics but I did do the steroid inhaler because she needs rest.  She's still congested but definitely better than she was two days ago and not fighting as hard to breathe. Maybe I'll get some rest tonight....

Glad to hear it wasn't worse than it is!!

Do what you can for your baby, then off to bed for you! You NEED to rest!

Thanks Fancy; I'll try. How is your day going?

My day is going well...

Now, I did not see you agreeing to go rest.... (taps foot)

lol dang you ARE a nurse :-P

I'm laying next to my baby in our bed. The heavy breathing sound is just so haunting. I am really looking forward to when she is breathing normally again. 

Also, I drank a lot of caffeine today to stay up so I could get through the day...apparently it worked for longer than I expected or wanted it to Smiley Frustrated 

She might rest easier if you took a hot bath and relaxed. Little ones have a way of knowing when we're anxious or worried. Try a cup of chamomile tea if you can stand the taste and a soak in the tub. She'll be okay. Just prop her up on an extra pillow or two, run the humidifer and if she's able, have her gargle some salt water. That way if there is any mucus bothering her throat, it will clear out and she can feel and breathe more  easily.

Good advice  DR Fancy Smiley Happy))))

Don't you know nurses are hotter then Doctors? ... its NURSE Fancy!!... /drool...

Be very careful pupe........She has sent 101 packing already ........ROFLMAO

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 3643 of 6,721
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

Good evening GC....

Hey that woodshed looks extraordinarily nice!!.. someone did some upgrades!!

Lol Hi ya Pupe 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3644 of 6,721
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:

Check In`````Check In..... Hello peeps!!! I have updated my spade, received one cli of $300 from comenity bank, and have started my new business for 2014. 

I plan to apply for a homeloan around August so this gardening is great!!! 

Thank You So Much!!!!

Hiya! Congratulations on the spade and the CLI!

Congratulations and condolences (hehe) on the business!

Best wishes to you in August!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 3645 of 6,721
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

Good evening GC....

This is the LAST time!!!!!!  I know I should have asked for a day pass or something... I've always been a person who balances the bank accounts, pays bills, makes investment decisions, etc after everyone else has gone to bed...  Well except for the NFCU cards I seem to App for everything right around midnight....  I don't drink so I can't blame it on that...  IF and that's a big IF they do increase me to $7k I can BT the entire balance of NFCU that will save me about $500 in interest charges.  I'm just going to take a deep breath and be good going forward!!

Where I am kicking myself is that I actually ran up a bill before having my bonus.  I will NEVER EVER do that again..  A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush....  I should have never of run up such a high balance on NFCU and I knew it.

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 3646 of 6,721
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@ayles wrote:

Hello GC

A very exhausted Ayles peeking in to say hi.  Don't know how long I can hang; I have gotten about an hour of sleep in almost 36 hours but I am concerned about my daughter and don't feel like I can go to sleep.

The good news is no pneumonia PRAISE GOD.

The bad news is she has bronchitis and a condition called pectum excavatum (I have it too) which is a small dip in our chest making us more susceptible to upper respiratory infections.  I struggled with bronchitis for a long time and then when I switched over to chiropractic it started to dissipate to where I haven't had one in three years as opposed to before that when I used to get bronchitis 3-4 times a year.  I won't be giving her any antibiotics but I did do the steroid inhaler because she needs rest.  She's still congested but definitely better than she was two days ago and not fighting as hard to breathe. Maybe I'll get some rest tonight....

Glad to hear it wasn't worse than it is!!

Do what you can for your baby, then off to bed for you! You NEED to rest!

Thanks Fancy; I'll try. How is your day going?

My day is going well...

Now, I did not see you agreeing to go rest.... (taps foot)

lol dang you ARE a nurse :-P

I'm laying next to my baby in our bed. The heavy breathing sound is just so haunting. I am really looking forward to when she is breathing normally again. 

Also, I drank a lot of caffeine today to stay up so I could get through the day...apparently it worked for longer than I expected or wanted it to Smiley Frustrated 

She might rest easier if you took a hot bath and relaxed. Little ones have a way of knowing when we're anxious or worried. Try a cup of chamomile tea if you can stand the taste and a soak in the tub. She'll be okay. Just prop her up on an extra pillow or two, run the humidifer and if she's able, have her gargle some salt water. That way if there is any mucus bothering her throat, it will clear out and she can feel and breathe more  easily.

Good advice  DR Fancy Smiley Happy))))

Don't you know nurses are hotter then Doctors? ... its NURSE Fancy!!... /drool...

Be very careful pupe........She has sent 101 packing already ........ROFLMAO

Hah!.. Careful nothing.. My Mom raised me, and she retired after being a nurse for 42 years... I have the utmost respect for anyone that can discuss colan cancer removal while eating spaghetti and meatballs.. Besides... I flirt with all the nurses I meet.. just ask my wife!!

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 3647 of 6,721
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@ Pup: Just so you know I crossed my arms and raised an eye brow at you.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 3648 of 6,721
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@BootStraps wrote:

Okay, that squirrel is extraordinarily disturbing...

LOL , he was ment to be ........She has apped 4 times tonight already

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 3649 of 6,721
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

Good evening GC....

Aw Sailor. Smiley Sad What did you app for and what was the result?

Well..... Since my bonus is not going to go where I had planned for it to go.....  Chase Slate for the BT offer.  Asked for $7k was given $3,500 the approval notice said to call customer service and request a higher limit when I receive and activate the card.

Congrast on your approval ........Sorry you did not get the limit that you wanted

Message 3650 of 6,721
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.