Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - January 2012

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - January 2012

@Anonymous wrote:

Got offered lots to drink but I turned it down. I'm not a drinker (well, margaritas don't count to me lol) Smiley Very Happy

I'm gonna last until I check my scores in June and see  about this $58 baddie thats pissing me off. $58...are u freaking kidding me?Smiley Mad

I'm tryna to stop swearing also. Its a processSmiley Surprised

I have a charge off for $84 and when I found out even offered PFD but they didnt want to accept. I paid it off but I know what you mean $84 and you want me to suffer for 7 years??? Smiley Happy

But i guess a charge off is a charge off so I can't really blame them but one would think CC companies would have some compassion. But a lot of them really dont care. They want their money (rightly their to begin with) then tell you to go.... you know  what Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 1,065
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello you guys!!!! 2012 is a very promising and exciting year for all, but what's most important for me is staying in the garden until July 1, 2012. I will pass my probation period with Barclays and will also lose many many many inquiries across all three CRA's. lol

I still plan on pulling some weeds from my garden; 1 CapOne card in May and the Other in Nov of this year as I know they will never remove the annual fees from these cards.

Currently in my garden:
Amex Zync
Bank Of Americard Visa
Barclays Apple Itunes Visa
CapOne Mastercard
CapOne Mastercard
Ga Own Cu Visa
Macys Store Card
Target Store Card
Wells Fargo Visa

I'm working towards paying my balances down to zero, getting my auto loan refinanced in July, increasing some credit limits on my accounts, upgrading some accounts, and finally adding some cards to the garden.

Well Happy Crediting to you guys, Happy New Years too and finally good luck in the garden.

I like your collection. BOA hates me

Message 42 of 1,065
learnin113
Established Contributor

I'm in. Shooting for 6 months (reluctantly)
Message 43 of 1,065
morganirish
Regular Contributor

I strayed from the garden in Dec. apped for amex and Discover.  I have to stay in it for 2012!  No cc apps if I want to hit the 800 goal.

Message 44 of 1,065
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

So who made it into 2012 without drunk apping/garden status intact??? Smiley Very Happy

I did!!!  Smiley Wink

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 45 of 1,065
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

So who made it into 2012 without drunk apping/garden status intact??? Smiley Very Happy

I did!!!  Smiley Wink

Me too!! Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 46 of 1,065
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still in the Garden, I did app for the AmEx BCP in October 2011 but that does not count since the card was backdated to 91Smiley Very Happy and it's sitting on a 12,400CL as of now.

I will remain in the Garden till my scores get a bit higher (around the 815 mark) then I may app for the one and only card I really want, Chase Sapphire Preferred!!!

Happy Gardening my Friends!!

Message 47 of 1,065
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm still in the Garden, I did app for the AmEx BCP in October 2011 but that does not count since the card was backdated to 91Smiley Very Happy and it's sitting on a 12,400CL as of now.

I will remain in the Garden till my scores get a bit higher (around the 815 mark) then I may app for the one and only card I really want, Chase Sapphire Preferred!!!

Happy Gardening my Friends!!

I don't think there is anybody here or ever that needed 815 to get a Chase Sapphire. Wait until April and I think you'd be golden stang!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 48 of 1,065
drkaje
Senior Contributor

I like mustang's idea of waiting until a certain score before apping again.

May not have the patience to go for 800 but 760 (FICO EQ) is doable.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 49 of 1,065
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@digitaldiva wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I did!!!  Smiley Wink

Me too!! Smiley Tongue

me3

Message 50 of 1,065
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.