Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - January 2014

FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

Hi All--

Another zany day at the office and I'll be working at home tonight, again.  The overtime will be nice.:smileyvery-happy:

Hope everyone is doing well, staying app-free and warming up.  We hit 20 degress today, and compared to yesterday it felt postively balmy.:smileywink:

Howdy Focused !!!! How's your day? I just arrived at work for 8 hrs. Looks like another easy shift :smileyhappy:

Hey Wade--

I stpped away to eat w/DD and get some light cleaning done. Glad you're in for an easy time tonight. Hope the rest of the week goes by quickly for you.

Tomorrow is my last day to work this week!  So tomorrow will be Friday for me :smileyhappy:

Even better.

Also pay day too :smileyhappy: so thats even better

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 828 (03/11/2015) Discover TU Fico - 826 (03/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 03/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 12 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 828 *** TU 826 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Valued Contributor

notfancy wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

notfancy wrote:

Irisa wrote:

notfancy wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

Irisa wrote:

Hi Fancy. I trust you're staying out of trouble :smileywink:

She is until Grand Pappy wakes up from his nap .........LOL

Lol +1

Don't worry Fancy, that kind of trouble is perfectly ok in the garden..   just don't tell Cold I said that! :smileywink: LOL 

haha okay

Fancy, You didn't put a sleeping pill in his drink ??? If you did i won't tell anyone :smileylol:

Why would I do that? I would have one less person to pick on if I did that!

That's True.........I like picking on him too :smileyhappy:

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 828 (03/11/2015) Discover TU Fico - 826 (03/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 03/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 12 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 828 *** TU 826 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Senior Contributor

Irisa wrote:

Hi All--

Another zany day at the office and I'll be working at home tonight, again.  The overtime will be nice.:smileyvery-happy:

Hope everyone is doing well, staying app-free and warming up.  We hit 20 degress today, and compared to yesterday it felt postively balmy.:smileywink:

Hi buddy! Hopefully you won't be working on anything too stressful tonight and you get to enjoy part of your evening :smileyhappy:

Nice thought but that's not happening.  A couple of things  are easy and I'll knock them off quickly.  The rest won't be so easy but they will get done.

I hope you're enjoying your break from school.  When do you go back?  My DD is here until the 25th.:smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor

Irisa wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

Irisa wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

Boy o Boy..........Women don't miss a thing :smileyfrustrated:

That's right! Plus I have my ERT training :smileytongue:   haha

HAHAHA....... I want to know who trained you??

That's classified information!  :smileylol:

OOOO Ok if you say so :smileysurprised:

Senior Contributor

@notfancy

Hey there--

How are you, and what mischief have you been engaged in today?

Senior Contributor

@notfancy

Hey there--

Is it me, or is she a little quiet today? That's usually not a good sign.. We may need an alert!   :smileyhappy:

Current cards: CSP - Freedom - Discover It - Amex BCP - BoA BBR - Capital One QS and QS1 - Citi TY

Valued Contributor

@notfancy

Hey there--

I am well. Not too much mischief today. Just getting things done around the house and trying to clean some persistent issues off of my credit reports. I think I've been pretty well behaved if I do say so myself! I hope you are having a great day and finishing off your stressful projects.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Senior Contributor

Irisa wrote:

@notfancy

Hey there--

Is it me, or is she a little quiet today? That's usually not a good sign.. We may need an alert!   :smileyhappy:

Let's hope not.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi guys and gals! 

Haven't checked in here in a while. 

inq free since 9/5/2012. 

my util needs to be way down, so im definitely in the 6 month stretch at least at this point. 

Didn't even bother applying for another amex. 

p.s. kohls inq is fell off my reports on the 4th.

Chase, Citi, and, Cabelas will be falling off in a month ex, eq, and eq. woot!

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9

2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$6,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Valued Contributor

notfancy wrote:

@notfancy

Hey there--

I am well. Not too much mischief today. Just getting things done around the house and trying to clean some persistent issues off of my credit reports. I think I've been pretty well behaved if I do say so myself! I hope you are having a great day and finishing off your stressful projects.

That's a must......... Got to get them clean :smileyhappy:

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.