Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - January 2014

@Wade64 wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Good Morning GC--

According to the Weather Channel it is a lovely, balmy 3 degrees this morning. Not feeling very well today, so I'm not at work.  I'll check in from time to time throughout the day.

Everyone have a good day and stay safe and warm.

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. Here's a nice, hot bowl of chicken noodle soup, to help you feel better and keep you warm. I hope you feel better soon.

ChickenNoodleSoup.jpg

Focused you better hurry up and eat your soup my mouth is watering Smiley Wink 

There's enough to go around... grab yourself a bowl, ladle and spoon. Smiley Happy

soup_pot.jpg

Thanks TinSmiley Wink got my big soup bowl , crackers and my spoon !!!! Mmmmmmmm yummy i

I was going to offer to share, but I see tin took care of that.   There's plenty for everyone.

Message 7611 of 8,129
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@rwt wrote:

Chillin in the garden is nice, Today I refreshed my TU score and its up 13 points, lets watch this baby growSmiley Happy

Congratson the nice score bump!

Message 7612 of 8,129
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

Good Morning GC--

According to the Weather Channel it is a lovely, balmy 3 degrees this morning. Not feeling very well today, so I'm not at work.  I'll check in from time to time throughout the day.

Everyone have a good day and stay safe and warm.

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. Here's a nice, hot bowl of chicken noodle soup, to help you feel better and keep you warm. I hope you feel better soon.

ChickenNoodleSoup.jpg

Focused you better hurry up and eat your soup my mouth is watering Smiley Wink 

There's enough to go around... grab yourself a bowl, ladle and spoon. Smiley Happy

soup_pot.jpg

Thanks TinSmiley Wink got my big soup bowl , crackers and my spoon !!!! Mmmmmmmm yummy i

I was going to offer to share, but I see tin took care of that.   There's plenty for everyone.

awwwwwww thank you Focused Smiley Happy yeah she took care of everyone

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 7613 of 8,129
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@longtime_lurker wrote:

I see it's been an active afternoon.  Will try to catch up on posts, but still not feeling terrific so I may not make it all the way through.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying out of trouble.

Sorry you're still not feeling 100%, focused *hugs*

...trouble's my middle name... Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the hugs.  LOL!  I don't have a middle name.Smiley Sad

Message 7614 of 8,129
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Wade64 wrote:.

I see it's been an active afternoon.  Will try to catch up on posts, but still not feeling terrific so I may not make it all the way through.

Howdy Focused ........Time is running out if we are going to make it to 800 pages....... I am doing all i can do help make it to 800

Well, the way the garden is growing, if we don't make it this month, we will certainly make it in March.

Message 7615 of 8,129
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

we need all hands on deck if we are going to make it to 800 pages only 39 to go

Down to 38!

Message 7616 of 8,129
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Howdy Focused ........Time is running out if we are going to make it to 800 pages....... I am doing all i can do help make it to 800

Well, the way the garden is growing, if we don't make it this month, we will certainly make it in March.

i want to make it this month.......I bet i got almost 2000 post in here this month Smiley Surprised

NO cold i dont need a reply from you Smiley Tongue

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 7617 of 8,129
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

i want to make it this month.......I bet i got almost 2000 post in here this month Smiley Surprised

NO cold i dont need a reply from you Smiley Tongue

I don't know if i can keep this paste up......My poor fingers Smiley Frustrated

Message 7618 of 8,129
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hello everyone,

101 checking in for the day.   Past two days have been pretty hectic for me, i've been a sick dog!  Went to urgent care on Tuesday and got some shots, stayed home all day yesterday trying to recoop.  Anyways, feeling 95% better now....just need 5% more to start acting up again here in the garden lol

How's everyone?  BTW, got a CLI on my Citi BB today...went from $300 to $750! Not much but I'll take it~

Hey, yude--

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 7619 of 8,129
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hello everyone,

101 checking in for the day.   Past two days have been pretty hectic for me, i've been a sick dog!  Went to urgent care on Tuesday and got some shots, stayed home all day yesterday trying to recoop.  Anyways, feeling 95% better now....just need 5% more to start acting up again here in the garden lol

How's everyone?  BTW, got a CLI on my Citi BB today...went from $300 to $750! Not much but I'll take it~

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Glad you're feeling better. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7620 of 8,129
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.