Reply
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,763
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

Marked as in attendance and with a beautiful bright new spade

Wooo Hooo Congrats 



+ Chase Ink =

Established Contributor
Posts: 955
Registered: ‎02-02-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

[ Edited ]

Lindbergh is fine!!!  YAYYY!!!  X rays show his hips are "better than perfect!!"  He is one big bouncing bundle of puppyness weighing in today at 71lbs at 5 months of age!!

He has a "Growing pain" condition affecting his knees is all.  He will grow out of it as he adds mass to his frame.  He still has about 130-150lbs to go to equal his father or mother's size.  Vet said she has not seen a more perfect example of a St. Bernard in years!!

 

To say I am relieved would be an enormous understatement!!  This dog loves EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!  I have never seen a better personality in a dog in my life! 

 

I ma go pick his fuzzy butt up!! :smileyhappy:

Just shy of 5 months photo Lindbergh4_zps684d9dd0.jpgjust shy of 5months photo Lindbergh5_zpsd57c097a.jpg

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,270
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

just shy of 8 months. (12/5/12)

can it be sept 1st already so my scores can soar? 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$6,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,763
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013


Pilotdude wrote:

Lindbergh is fine!!!  YAYYY!!!  X rays show his hips are "better than perfect!!"  He is one big bouncing bundle of puppyness weighing in today at 71lbs at 5 months of age!!

He has a "Growing pain" condition affecting his knees is all.  He will grow out of it as he adds mass to his frame.  He still has about 130-150lbs to go to equal his father or mother's size.  Vet said she has not seen a more perfect example of a St. Bernard in years!!

 

To say I am relieved would be an enormous understatement!!  This dog loves EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!  I have never seen a better personality in a dog in my life! 

 

I ma go pick his fuzzy butt up!! :smileyhappy:


So happy to hear our fellow Fico friend and world traveler Lindbergh is going to be all right

I'm dancing GC members join in Wooo Hooo



+ Chase Ink =

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,763
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013


creditnocash wrote:

just shy of 8 months. (12/5/12)

can it be sept 1st already so my scores can soar? 


Bravo creditnocash your doing a wonderful job of gardening:smileywink:



+ Chase Ink =

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,270
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013


myjourney wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

just shy of 8 months. (12/5/12)

can it be sept 1st already so my scores can soar? 


Bravo creditnocash your doing a wonderful job of gardening:smileywink:


thanks. ive been itching lately though. (discover it) i know i wont actually apply. the good and bad thing is that im still young.

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$6,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Moderator
Posts: 27,206
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

Moderator
Posts: 27,206
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

@Pilotdude

Yay! I'm so happy for you and of course Lindbergh!
Moderator
Posts: 27,206
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

New Contributor
Posts: 104
Registered: ‎07-16-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

Why am I finding it difficult to stay in the garden??

I have had an app itch this past week (that I have NOT scratched), but still!

Maybe I have set my goal too high of being here for two years!  :smileyhappy:

 

As a side note:  Lindbergh is VERY cute!!  :heart:



Last app: 10/4/14
In the garden until Winter of 2016
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.