tag
hutchj
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

@myjourney wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

Please don't judge me. Smiley LOL

I can't help it..it's like my mind has to tick them off in order. My DH although used to my 'disorder' after 30+ years together still laughs at me. Smiley Sad

Smiley LOL

Well... Y'all must think I'm a slob, I just toss them wherever in my coin purse, lol. I know I always drive the person in line behind me nuts, because I'm always like "this isn't the card, nope not that one, nope, nope..." until I finally find the card I want, lol.

AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Message 421 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 422 of 2,774
hutchj
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@hutchj

That's you in front driving me nuts?! Smiley LOL

YEP! And I always feel bad for the person behind me, but yet I do nothing about it. I try to keep the cards towards the front, but things happen sometimes, lol. Smiley Tongue

AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Message 423 of 2,774
pt310
Frequent Contributor

LOL @hutchj!

Message 424 of 2,774
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Razeus wrote:

I should make it through July, completing of 6 months in the garden.  

WTG!!!

Message 425 of 2,774
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@codimom wrote:

Wow, kind of forgot it was a new month!  Well I'm here, checking in... still no apps, no real itches!  I did go to the citi site to check for pre-quals... and they of course sent me a separate letter for each card they think i'd be interested in... nope.  not good enough!!

So in honor of the US Independence day  holiday, I have prepared for our enjoyment cakes with strawberries and blueberries (white frosting of course) and some sparklers. please keep them away from the flamable stuff in the garden please Smiley Happy

Thanks for the treats!  Stay strong!

Message 426 of 2,774
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

FAKO score but CS dropped 11 points from my 2 INQ's on EX

Scared to see what happens when all those cards  reportSmiley Sad

Had fun getting new TL's tho:smileytongue

Another stint in the garden will restore your scores, and then they will be better than before.

Message 427 of 2,774
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Kutuzov wrote:

I'm staying Garden Strong!

I've been a good boy and tossed the pre approved GE walmart promotion ...

Who's everyone around?

Great job resisting temptation!

Message 428 of 2,774
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

I am considering closing some cards.....staying in the Garden until January just so I can go on a big app spree....is that a bad thing? 

I think I have a problem.. LOL

Just curious, which cards are you considering closing and what will you be apping for in Jan.?

As for the problem, what was your first clue?Smiley Wink

Message 429 of 2,774
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Kutuzov wrote:

Chase and/or Discover is my goal in the long run. I got checking with Chase and thoer CS is top knotch.

Good luck with your goal. 

Message 430 of 2,774
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.