Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Good morning everyone!  I seriously need to garden.   I always look at these threads but back away from the commitment - just not good with commitment Smiley Indifferent 

I would like to start today, however I am waiting for two accounts I was approved for last month to be added to my reports, so would my official start date be when they finally report or can it be today.  I NEED  TO BE IN THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 21 of 3,423
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@Rain77 wrote:

Good morning everyone!  I seriously need to garden.   I always look at these threads but back away from the commitment - just not good with commitment Smiley Indifferent 

I would like to start today, however I am waiting for two accounts I was approved for last month to be added to my reports, so would my official start date be when they finally report or can it be today.  I NEED  TO BE IN THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the garden, Rain77! Stick with us, and exercise your commitment.

The garden gives great fruits... :  )

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 22 of 3,423
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@SevenNEW wrote:

@Rain77 wrote:

Welcome to the garden, Rain77! Stick with us, and exercise your commitment.

The garden gives great fruits... :  )

Thanks SevenNew.  I certainly plan too. 

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 23 of 3,423
JoMellow
Established Contributor

@Rain77 wrote:

WELCOME! Smiley Happy

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 24 of 3,423
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

@Rain77 wrote:

Your Garden Since Date (GSD) would be the day of/day after your last hard pull (HP). It appears to me that you are already in the garden. Go back and see what day your last app was, and go from there.

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 25 of 3,423
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Thanks JoMellow.  I feel at home already Smiley Happy

I was just browsing some homes.  I really want to purchase in the next year or  two tops.  I think having that as my ultimate goal will keep me on track. 

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 26 of 3,423
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Morning every one!  I'm resigned to the fact I'll probably be here another 21 months or so.

Message 27 of 3,423
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

Checking in for July. No plans to app for anything until at least early 2015, and next month I'll pick up an Emerald. Smiley Happy

Should get my quarterly myFICO report in a couple weeks, which will reflect paid off SL and 1 of 3 negatives falling off my report. Hoping to see some kind of score bump, as I haven't seen any significant changes in a while. Hoping to see a further increase as well next month when another negative falls off. Fingers crossed.

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 28 of 3,423
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@_jb_ wrote:

@Rain77 wrote:

Your Garden Since Date (GSD) would be the day of/day after your last hard pull (HP). It appears to me that you are already in the garden. Go back and see what day your last app was, and go from there.

Ok, thanks.  I wasn't sure if I should go by pull or TL. 

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 29 of 3,423
JoMellow
Established Contributor

@Rain77 wrote:

Thanks JoMellow.  I feel at home already Smiley Happy

I was just browsing some homes.  I really want to purchase in the next year or  two tops.  I think having that as my ultimate goal will keep me on track. 

That's a great goal to work towards - Gardening will really pay off when you're ready to make that big step...  g'luck!!!

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 30 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.