Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Good morning, all!!

I'm still in the garden (with matching purple gloves and watering can); may have to leave the garden soon...car issues.  Four major repairs since February, so I think it's time for a new (used) car.  I'm going to miss my diamond spade that I've held onto for almost three years...  Smiley Sad

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 41 of 3,423
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

I'm still in the garden (with matching purple gloves and watering can); may have to leave the garden soon...car issues.  Four major repairs since February, so I think it's time for a new (used) car.  I'm going to miss my diamond spade that I've held onto for almost three years...  Smiley Sad

Smiley Sad I'm sorry to hear about car issues! Smiley Happy But you should get a good apr gardening so long!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 42 of 3,423
JoMellow
Established Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

Holy Canoli - - a Diamond, How Awesome!!    Hope the car thing works out superbly for you. 

~Admires ya Diamond from my lil seedling perch~

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 43 of 3,423
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Checking in Smiley Happy

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 44 of 3,423
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

Good Morning Digital Diva!

I agree that while having car issues is not good, you should be able to get a GREAT APR!!! Please let us know how things work out and you can always come back when all is said and done.  *NICE Diamond* Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 45 of 3,423
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Good morning guys!! Just checking in Smiley Happy!

Message 46 of 3,423
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

@Rain77 wrote:

Good morning everyone!  I seriously need to garden.   I always look at these threads but back away from the commitment - just not good with commitment Smiley Indifferent 

I would like to start today, however I am waiting for two accounts I was approved for last month to be added to my reports, so would my official start date be when they finally report or can it be today.  I NEED  TO BE IN THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Rain!  If I'm not mistaken, your Garden date starts from your last HP.  Once you make it past the first 2 months, you realize that you can do it.  It also helps to NOT read the approvals board during the very beginning, LOL!  Hope you're here to stay for a while. Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 3,423
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Goooooooooooood morning boys and girls.  Yes, you DO see a bronze spade in my signature...yay me!

Got a 20 point bump in my CK score, and am curious to see if that applies as my real FICO's update this month.

CONGRATS to you on your NEW Bronze Spade and your 20 point bump!!!

Message 48 of 3,423
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:
Happy July everyone! Tomorrow, I get me a new spade! Smiley Happy Silver, here I come!

Happy July to you too Kenny and CONGRATS on getting your NEW Silver Spade tomorrow!  I'm so LOVING mine, definitely something to be proud of!!! Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 3,423
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Good morning, GC! Checking in for July! Looks like I get my bronze spade back next week.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 50 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.