Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
Knk8188
Established Member

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Hello my fellow gardeners! My first time in the Garden! I am excited to end my first app spree and watch everything grow. My goal is to remain in the garden until July 2016! All inquiries will be removed, and I plan on doing a mini app spree then. I am still waiting to hear about 2 more CC apps, but I am done with any more apps. My total available credit is $43.5k and my goal is to get it to $78k before I leave the garden. My next app spree will be MY FIRST MORTGAGE, so I am all ears, taking in every bit of advice possible.

Just finishing up my first app spree! Gardening until JULY 2016! Next Goal: 750
Mouse Over cards to view limits!
Message 81 of 3,423
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Hello, all! I say this many times, but MAYBE, just MAYBE i can keep up with the forum now that school's over Smiley Tongue

And hello to all the new members! You may not be so new anymore, but it's been a while since I've been in the gardening thread because it explodes quickly Smiley Happy so you're new to me!

Got a new car on June 14th, and with it of course an auto loan (my first one!). After a round of auto inquiries, I'm throwing in the towel and going to attempt a 2-year gardening expedition Smiley Happy the only thing I can see myself coming out for is a refi to DCU from PNC (2.44%), if DCU still has a low rate in the future and I feel I can't pay down my loan as fast as I want to, for the sake of saving interest. Therefore, I'm putting a tentative date of June 14th, 2016 until I apply for any more cards. Mortgage isn't in my immediate future either, so so far, so good.

Discover's 3-month CLI request is coming up on July 20th. However, as I was catching up with the forums, I saw someone make mention that requesting at 3 months may inhibit any auto CLIs? Is this so?

Also considering doing some weeding, such as that Shell and TD card. We'll see what happens. I'm taking the Shell away from my parents when the cards are re-issued for August, because their finances are getting a little funky with my grandma in a rehab, and the fact they owe me $1400 already...well, that's another story, and I'm setting them up on a repayment plan, because with a car payment and insurance payment, I'd like it back so I have cushion!

Happy gardening, y'all!

Smiley Happy Welcome back to the GC!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 82 of 3,423
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Hello, all! I say this many times, but MAYBE, just MAYBE i can keep up with the forum now that school's over Smiley Tongue

And hello to all the new members! You may not be so new anymore, but it's been a while since I've been in the gardening thread because it explodes quickly Smiley Happy so you're new to me!

Got a new car on June 14th, and with it of course an auto loan (my first one!). After a round of auto inquiries, I'm throwing in the towel and going to attempt a 2-year gardening expedition Smiley Happy the only thing I can see myself coming out for is a refi to DCU from PNC (2.44%), if DCU still has a low rate in the future and I feel I can't pay down my loan as fast as I want to, for the sake of saving interest. Therefore, I'm putting a tentative date of June 14th, 2016 until I apply for any more cards. Mortgage isn't in my immediate future either, so so far, so good.

Discover's 3-month CLI request is coming up on July 20th. However, as I was catching up with the forums, I saw someone make mention that requesting at 3 months may inhibit any auto CLIs? Is this so?

Also considering doing some weeding, such as that Shell and TD card. We'll see what happens. I'm taking the Shell away from my parents when the cards are re-issued for August, because their finances are getting a little funky with my grandma in a rehab, and the fact they owe me $1400 already...well, that's another story, and I'm setting them up on a repayment plan, because with a car payment and insurance payment, I'd like it back so I have cushion!

Happy gardening, y'all!

Thanks, coldnmn! Good to see ya Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@GooseGirl wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello everyone.

Hi there, NewGuy. Hope your day is treating you well.

It is indeed. In fact, life is going really well at the moment. Smiley Happy

How are things with you?

Message 84 of 3,423
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Knk8188 wrote:

Hello my fellow gardeners! My first time in the Garden! I am excited to end my first app spree and watch everything grow. My goal is to remain in the garden until July 2016! All inquiries will be removed, and I plan on doing a mini app spree then. I am still waiting to hear about 2 more CC apps, but I am done with any more apps. My total available credit is $43.5k and my goal is to get it to $78k before I leave the garden. My next app spree will be MY FIRST MORTGAGE, so I am all ears, taking in every bit of advice possible.

Smiley Happy Welcome to the GC! If you have any questions feel free to ask. We will do our best to answer them. Page one has answers to most gardening questions.

Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Message 85 of 3,423
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Happy gardening, y'all!

Smiley Happy Good to see you! Just call me cold. Smiley Frustrated Like the hearts of all the Ops that pick on me in the GC! Smiley Very Happy ROFLOL

Message 86 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Knk8188 wrote:

Congrats on working towards your first mortgage, how exciting!

Message 87 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@coldnmn wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Happy gardening, y'all!

Smiley Happy Good to see you! Just call me cold. Smiley Frustrated Like the hearts of all the Ops that pick on me in the GC! Smiley Very Happy ROFLOL

Yes he is completely innocent Smiley Tongue

Message 88 of 3,423
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Happy gardening, y'all!

Yes he is completely innocent Smiley Tongue

Smiley Sad I know I am!

Message 89 of 3,423
GooseGirl
Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@GooseGirl wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello everyone.

Hi there, NewGuy. Hope your day is treating you well.

It is indeed. In fact, life is going really well at the moment. Smiley Happy

How are things with you?

Things are crazy busy workwise. Outside of that things are well. Enjoying the lovely summer weather and spending time relaxing by the pool.

Starting Score: EQ 541 (lender pull July 2012)
Current Score: EQ FICO 673, TU08 648, EX FICO 654
Next Goal Score: 680
Message 90 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.