Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
mikelo22
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Proud to be joining the garden for the first time. Looking to be here for a full year at least. Smiley Happy

Message 151 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@mikelo22 wrote:

Proud to be joining the garden for the first time. Looking to be here for a full year at least. Smiley Happy

Hey Mike, welcome to the garden. I see that you grabbed your seedling already, perfect Smiley Happy. You have a great assortment of cards there, and your CR will reward you for treating them right. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away and someone will answer them. Welcome again!

Message 152 of 3,423
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

Been here in the garden since January...it feels good...no hurry to get out!! Good luck everyone on your journey!!!

Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 153 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditJunkie917 wrote:

Been here in the garden since January...it feels good...no hurry to get out!! Good luck everyone on your journey!!!

Hey CJ, thanks for checking in. Sounds like you have a six month spade coming your way soon. Congrats on the progress!

Message 154 of 3,423
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

I'm still in the garden (with matching purple gloves and watering can); may have to leave the garden soon...car issues.  Four major repairs since February, so I think it's time for a new (used) car.  I'm going to miss my diamond spade that I've held onto for almost three years...  Smiley Sad

Smiley Sad I'm sorry to hear about car issues! Smiley Happy But you should get a good apr gardening so long!

Thanks, cold!  I'm definitely hoping for a good APR; however, I'm sure it won't be as low as I'm hoping...my fiance filed BK last year.  Regardless, though, I'll have a more dependable vehicle to get around in!  Smiley Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 155 of 3,423
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@JoMellow wrote:

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

I'm still in the garden (with matching purple gloves and watering can); may have to leave the garden soon...car issues.  Four major repairs since February, so I think it's time for a new (used) car.  I'm going to miss my diamond spade that I've held onto for almost three years...  Smiley Sad

Holy Canoli - - a Diamond, How Awesome!!    Hope the car thing works out superbly for you. 

~Admires ya Diamond from my lil seedling perch~

Thanks, JoMellow!  It was hard to resist apping; but after a few months, I was like...bleh...whatever!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 156 of 3,423
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@MissMoni223 wrote:

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

Good Morning Digital Diva!

I agree that while having car issues is not good, you should be able to get a GREAT APR!!! Please let us know how things work out and you can always come back when all is said and done.  *NICE Diamond* Smiley Happy

Thanks, MissMoni!

I will definitely report back when I get it!  Smiley Happy

Message 157 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@digitaldiva wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

Smiley Sad I'm sorry to hear about car issues! Smiley Happy But you should get a good apr gardening so long!

Thanks, cold!  I'm definitely hoping for a good APR; however, I'm sure it won't be as low as I'm hoping...my fiance filed BK last year.  Regardless, though, I'll have a more dependable vehicle to get around in!  Smiley Happy

Hey DD, sorry to hear about the BK. Still, your fiance's BK shouldn't hurt your score for the purposes of getting a car?

Message 158 of 3,423
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@GooseGirl wrote:

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

Wow! Seriously, I am in awe. That is impressive.

Thanks, GooseGirl!  Smiley Happy  It was definitely hard the first few months; after that, it was pretty much...bleh...  Smiley Very Happy

Message 159 of 3,423
StriveToProsper
Regular Contributor

Good evening garden club! 

DCU posted my free EQ Fico and it's a 704 Smiley Sad dropped 24 points since last month's score. 

Message 160 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.