Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Howdy gang Smiley Happy Checking in for today.Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I got a lil score bump on my Discover Fico score +4 to 808

Hey Wade, congrats on the bump.

Thanks Buddy Smiley Happy How your day going??? I am just getting started on my work day,

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 741 of 3,423
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

Well, I'm bummed out that I got another generic rejection email for yet another job... I'm on quite the losing streak with this. I applied for a few more today, so I've just got to keep marching on. Now to the good news:

After unsuccessfully trying to deal with the Medical Business Bureau about the PFD collection they agreed to last month but never did, I submitted a complaint with the BBB. I refreshed my USAA report today and they're finally gone! TU had already removed it via dispute, but they other two scores (via USAA of course) jumped! EX up 52 pts and EQ up 86 pts! Also, my Amex started reporting on EX and TU with the 2003 MSD today as well! Now I just have to get my utilization down... Had to put the rest of my summer tuition on two cards but the 0% will help me out there.. One step at a time..

QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 742 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@tattooedhusker wrote:

Checking in again, gardening pays off (along with a First Premier baddie falling off)! EX and TU scores bumped up to 714 and 720 respectively. That's a 20+ increase on each! Hope all is well, hold strong!

Congrats, that's a great bump!

Message 743 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@-Wade- wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Howdy gang Smiley Happy Checking in for today.Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I got a lil score bump on my Discover Fico score +4 to 808

Thanks Buddy Smiley Happy How your day going??? I am just getting started on my work day,

Can't comlpain man, just plugging away. Doing pretty good actually. Smiley Happy

Message 744 of 3,423
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Good day GC!

Congrats to yall picking up your new doo-dads!  Spades, diamonds, I think I saw an emerald somewhere.  I'm jealous!

Still app free though, 4 days now LOL.  *raising the roof*

Thanks for your prayers guys, hubbys labs came back just fine. I think it should be illegal for the nurse to say "Ohh..you'll need to speak with the dr for these results" if nothing is wrong! Had us all stressed out for nothing! 

So someone tell me something good!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 745 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Can't comlpain man, just plugging away. Doing pretty good actually. Smiley Happy

Thats good to hear! same here Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 746 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@hizzaah wrote:

Well, I'm bummed out that I got another generic rejection email for yet another job... I'm on quite the losing streak with this. I applied for a few more today, so I've just got to keep marching on. Now to the good news:

After unsuccessfully trying to deal with the Medical Business Bureau about the PFD collection they agreed to last month but never did, I submitted a complaint with the BBB. I refreshed my USAA report today and they're finally gone! TU had already removed it via dispute, but they other two scores (via USAA of course) jumped! EX up 52 pts and EQ up 86 pts! Also, my Amex started reporting on EX and TU with the 2003 MSD today as well! Now I just have to get my utilization down... Had to put the rest of my summer tuition on two cards but the 0% will help me out there.. One step at a time..

Sorry to hear about the job struggles, that's really tough. Congrats on the collection removal though, that was certainly a nice bump in scores!

Message 747 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@tattooedhusker wrote:

Checking in again, gardening pays off (along with a First Premier baddie falling off)! EX and TU scores bumped up to 714 and 720 respectively. That's a 20+ increase on each! Hope all is well, hold strong!

Congrats on the nice score bumps Smiley Happy

Message 748 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@prettylady wrote:

Good day GC!

Congrats to yall picking up your new doo-dads!  Spades, diamonds, I think I saw an emerald somewhere.  I'm jealous!

Thanks for your prayers guys, hubbys labs came back just fine. I think it should be illegal for the nurse to say "Ohh..you'll need to speak with the dr for these results" if nothing is wrong! Had us all stressed out for nothing! 

Hey PL. Glad to hear about the DH's good information, that's wonderful.

After reading your last line, all I can hear in my head is that 'Tell me something good' song. So thanks Smiley Happy

Message 749 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@prettylady wrote:

Good day GC!

That's great news on your DH Smiley Happy

Message 750 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.