Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
goal_digger
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Hello GCers! Just upgraded to a gold spade and am anticipating palladium next month (woooohoooo!). I haven't been around here in a while, but life happens and my focus had to shift from maximizing credit to a job search. Been checking out balance transfer cards to eventually help me get back on track when reemployed. Does anyone have an idea of what an ideal util range might be to get a solid limit for Chase Slate or another BT card? Thanks much in advance!

In order of approval...
Fico Scores: EX 721 | EQ 723 | TU 719
Goals: Reduce util, obtain soft-pull CLIs and 720 across the board.
Message 1601 of 3,423
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:
I am so sleepy it's ridiculous. And I work all night tonight. UGH! Going to be one heck of a long long long night at work.

you need a nap Kenny

i wish i could nap. I'm not a napper. Smiley Sad

sorry to hear that............That Cold can nap any time of the day Smiley LOL   sure is nice here when he's napping

Smiley Indifferent ?

OOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO he's awake......... I see you have been up to no good since last night Smiley Frustrated

Smiley Indifferent I'm a man of few words!

Are you sure about that ????

Get a room guys! lol SHEESH you guys are silly. Smiley Very Happy Both of you have 20k+ posts combined with 10k+ so I think each of you are no men of few words! Smiley Wink

Hahaha! +1

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 1602 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@SevenNEW wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:
I am so sleepy it's ridiculous. And I work all night tonight. UGH! Going to be one heck of a long long long night at work.

you need a nap Kenny

i wish i could nap. I'm not a napper. Smiley Sad

sorry to hear that............That Cold can nap any time of the day Smiley LOL   sure is nice here when he's napping

Smiley Indifferent ?

OOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO he's awake......... I see you have been up to no good since last night Smiley Frustrated

Smiley Indifferent I'm a man of few words!

Are you sure about that ????

Get a room guys! lol SHEESH you guys are silly. Smiley Very Happy Both of you have 20k+ posts combined with 10k+ so I think each of you are no men of few words! Smiley Wink

Hahaha! +1

we have a room right here Smiley Tongue

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 1603 of 3,423
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@goal_digger wrote:

Hello GCers! Just upgraded to a gold spade and am anticipating palladium next month (woooohoooo!). I haven't been around here in a while, but life happens and my focus had to shift from maximizing credit to a job search. Been checking out balance transfer cards to eventually help me get back on track when reemployed. Does anyone have an idea of what an ideal util range might be to get a solid limit for Chase Slate or another BT card? Thanks much in advance!

Hello goal_digger, congrats on the Gold !

Can't talk about what's ideal, but I know what's not: when I applied for Slate, I had about 40% utilization. Chase thought it was bad and gave me a puny 1k limit. 

Message 1604 of 3,423
goal_digger
Regular Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

@goal_digger wrote:

Hello goal_digger, congrats on the Gold !

Can't talk about what's ideal, but I know what's not: when I applied for Slate, I had about 40% utilization. Chase thought it was bad and gave me a puny 1k limit. 

Thanks for the insight! It helps!!

In order of approval...
Fico Scores: EX 721 | EQ 723 | TU 719
Goals: Reduce util, obtain soft-pull CLIs and 720 across the board.
Message 1605 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Won't just be the UTIL though.. Nice CR, relationship with Chase, etc all matter.

Message 1606 of 3,423
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Howdy club! 

It's been a while since I've checked in. I'm still garden strong. The inqs from last year's spree hit a year so my EX CS  jumped 22 points. My scores are all in the 790s now. I also got a pre-approval letter for Arrival+, but I'm not tempted. I am happy with my current line up. 

Well, I think that's it. I hope everyone is well. Smiley Happy  

Message 1607 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Howdy club! 

It's been a while since I've checked in. I'm still garden strong. The inqs from last year's spree hit a year so my EX CS  jumped 22 points. My scores are all in the 790s now. I also got a pre-approval letter for Arrival+, but I'm not tempted. I am happy with my current line up. 

Well, I think that's it. I hope everyone is well. Smiley Happy  

nice great job some of my cards were supposed to have hit 1 year last month but didn't see any big jump in score, so hopefully in sept when all of them except my csp app will hit 1 year I can see an increase. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1608 of 3,423
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@nachoslibres wrote:

Morning every one!

Good morning sir how are you today 

I'm great, I just now logged back in lol.

Message 1609 of 3,423
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello errbody

Good afternoon !! 

Hey Mong, how's it going?

Its going alright today got my amex serve account set up properly , I was able to pay my electricity bill today with amex serve. Got some points on it which is good I suppose. 

So can you only fund the Amex SERVE with Amex cards - or can you use other credit cards?  If you use a credit card does it get charged as a cash advance fee?

Message 1610 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.