Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied for my AMEX Gold Premier Rewards card last month and my NFCU Cash Rewards card a few weeks ago. I will be gardening until atleast January Smiley Happy

Welcome! The PRG is a great card!

Thank you ! Hoping to make it to the 800 club within the next 2-3years

Message 2031 of 3,423
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied for my AMEX Gold Premier Rewards card last month and my NFCU Cash Rewards card a few weeks ago. I will be gardening until atleast January Smiley Happy

Welcome! The PRG is a great card!

Thank you ! Hoping to make it to the 800 club within the next 2-3years

I'm right behind you on that train! My problem is I can't keep a car longer than a year and want a new one... Maybe my new one (bought it last month) will last me longer and I won't get board with it like I usually do.

Good luck!

Message 2032 of 3,423
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Went to work early today, hoping to come home early...that did NOT happen...hmph.

All is well, and no apps here.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2033 of 3,423
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

Gf got her Freedom and CSP cards today. Hefty little thing that CSP is! I asked her if she was going to recon for a higher limit on the Freedom, but it seems like she's satisfied with what what Chase gave her. Now she gets to join me in the garden!

Having a really itchy day.. That Sallie Mae card is taunting me. I see people getting approved under seemingly similar conditions that I got denied for a few months ago and it makes me want to app. TransUnion is so incredibly slow to update and that's what Barclay will pull. They haven't updated my balances on any of my cards in a month (even though mid-cycle updates were sent by chase and discover) and my latest Discover Fico was kinda low (667). Also, the Lowe's card has caught my eye. I don't need a Lowe's card. At all. I just find myself thinking that it would be nice to have. Perhaps the potential for a higher limit intrigues me.

So far I've gotten my collection off of my TransUnion and Experian reports but I hit a wall with Equifax. They aren't helping and the collection agency is being quite rude. I finally got the phone number for the lady who is supposed to be handling my case through BBB and left her a message today. We'll see how that goes.
QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 2034 of 3,423
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Went to work early today, hoping to come home early...that did NOT happen...hmph.

Does it really ever happen though?Smiley Tongue     That tactic never works for me!
Does it

Message 2035 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@hizzaah wrote:
Gf got her Freedom and CSP cards today. Hefty little thing that CSP is! I asked her if she was going to recon for a higher limit on the Freedom, but it seems like she's satisfied with what what Chase gave her. Now she gets to join me in the garden!

Having a really itchy day.. That Sallie Mae card is taunting me. I see people getting approved under seemingly similar conditions that I got denied for a few months ago and it makes me want to app. TransUnion is so incredibly slow to update and that's what Barclay will pull. They haven't updated my balances on any of my cards in a month (even though mid-cycle updates were sent by chase and discover) and my latest Discover Fico was kinda low (667). Also, the Lowe's card has caught my eye. I don't need a Lowe's card. At all. I just find myself thinking that it would be nice to have. Perhaps the potential for a higher limit intrigues me.

So far I've gotten my collection off of my TransUnion and Experian reports but I hit a wall with Equifax. They aren't helping and the collection agency is being quite rude. I finally got the phone number for the lady who is supposed to be handling my case through BBB and left her a message today. We'll see how that goes.

Unfortunately i think most collection agency people are quite rude and combative.  Good luck getting those collections removed. I have the itch for SM card as well but am waiting for after gas quarter. You have freedom and IT also just like me so if you can wait till october you may have an better chance. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2036 of 3,423
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Does it really ever happen though?Smiley Tongue     That tactic never works for me!
Does it

Actually, it nearly ALWAYS does for me...just didn't today.  I took my van in for service at 8 am, and told them I needed it back by noon...they said, "no problem"...but there WERE problems...didn't get my van back until 3pm, didn't finish work until 5:30.  Clocked in at 6:45 this morning...darn near an 11 hour day.

I'll start early again tomorrow, (different schedule, same logic), but I'm sleeping in on Wednesday.  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2037 of 3,423
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Does it

Actually, it nearly ALWAYS does for me...just didn't today.  I took my van in for service at 8 am, and told them I needed it back by noon...they said, "no problem"...but there WERE problems...didn't get my van back until 3pm, didn't finish work until 5:30.  Clocked in at 6:45 this morning...darn near an 11 hour day.

I'll start early again tomorrow, (different schedule, same logic), but I'm sleeping in on Wednesday.  Smiley Tongue

@Anonymous.. for me it seems no matter what time I go in the work piles up until 6PM-8PM everyday. I always try and leave @ 6PM but working for a bank and doing loans customers come first!

Message 2038 of 3,423
Tony275
Valued Contributor

No apps til July 2015. It's gonna be a long trip until then!!

I feel like I check my cards on their respective sites daily hoping for SP CLIs!!

August is gonna be a CLI month (hopefully) for my Synchrony cards!! Amazon, Lowe's and Walmart are all due for their 4th month CLIs! C'mon big money Credit Solutions!!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 2039 of 3,423
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

@Tony275 wrote:
No apps til July 2015. It's gonna be a long trip until then!!

I feel like I check my cards on their respective sites daily hoping for SP CLIs!!

August is gonna be aCLI month (hopefully) for my Synchrony cards!! Amazon, Lowe's andWalmart are all due for their4th monthCLIs!C'mon big money Credit Solutions!!

I do the same, sometimes twice a day and hope for a cli!

@Anonymous luck on your Synchrony cards, my Walmart ACLI only $100 @ 4 months Smiley Mad then I called credit solutions and they gave me an additional 1K. Now that was more like it!

Message 2040 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.