Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

As you can see my inquiries are killing me at the moment so an app is the last thing I want. I gues Ill have to wait? Man Wink

i have an weird itch to app but not any card in particular, just want something new . I was looking at 50k citi aadvantage card, but i don't really have to have it . I don't think i am going to ever get that PRG offer. Everybody else seems to be getting offer just not me :-(

Hang in there buddy, it will come Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2551 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Tomorrow I get my brown spade can I go ahead and just put it on siggy NOW? Cant wait until tomorrow.

As Lexie told me once. You must wait till 12 AM your time........SORRY

Or else what????? Hahahhaah JK!!!! 

I'm sure you don't want to go there. Smiley Surprised

WOOOOOOOO .........The Boss lady has spoken

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2552 of 3,423
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Tomorrow I get my brown spade can I go ahead and just put it on siggy NOW? Cant wait until tomorrow.

Ohh, let me go get my popcorn. This is getting interesting! Smiley Happy

Message 2553 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

As you can see my inquiries are killing me at the moment so an app is the last thing I want. I gues Ill have to wait? Man Wink

i have an weird itch to app but not any card in particular, just want something new . I was looking at 50k citi aadvantage card, but i don't really have to have it . I don't think i am going to ever get that PRG offer. Everybody else seems to be getting offer just not me :-(

I need to stay outta the CC approval forums, everybodys getting new cards :-) I am still trying to decide what do i need to do to get some targetted offers i though my scores were ok and util was ok also so i thought. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2554 of 3,423
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Well folks, I'm back to a seedling.  The Ameriprise Amex offer was just too tempting.  If you recall, I mentioned earlier that my AAOA was going to take a hit after 2 paid mtgs drop off in Aug and Sept.  The backdate to 1985 will take care of most of the drop.    Since I turned in my spade, I figured, wth CLI on FidAmex to $15k.  Total CL's from BoA (Merrill+ & FidAmex)  are sitting at $40k both accounts were opened with one hp in December.

Message 2555 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I need to stay outta the CC approval forums, everybodys getting new cards :-) I am still trying to decide what do i need to do to get some targetted offers i though my scores were ok and util was ok also so i thought. 

Hey Lexie ... Can you ban mong from the approval's forum Smiley Wink

Message 2556 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Well folks, I'm back to a seedling.  The Ameriprise Amex offer was just too tempting.  If you recall, I mentioned earlier that my AAOA was going to take a hit after 2 paid mtgs drop off in Aug and Sept.  The backdate to 1985 will take care of most of the drop.    Since I turned in my spade, I figured, wth CLI on FidAmex to $15k.  Total CL's from BoA (Merrill+ & FidAmex)  are sitting at $40k both accounts were opened with one hp in December.

Nice job there , What was ameriprise offer . I want to get me some new amex cards to boost my aaoa lol 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2557 of 3,423
Anonymous
Not applicable

ExplicitElicit wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

-Wade- wrote:

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Ohh, let me go get my popcorn. This is getting interesting! Smiley Happy

I second that!

Message 2558 of 3,423
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Hey Lexie ... Can you ban mong from the approval's forum Smiley Wink

Wouldn't that be interesting; selective banning...hmmm

Message 2559 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy    Sorry about your spade Smiley Sad  ...............Don't feel bad i lost my Diamond Spade  in March Smiley Frustrated

Message 2560 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.