Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

Congrats Lexie!! Hey Mong have you went to the amex site and see if you had any offers? I know sometimes the 50K offer may appear on that as well. 

I check every day with both amex site and card match. Nothing shows up for card match just boa simmons and Cap one cards. As far as amex site goes if i use incognito mode i can get 25k , if i log ini get no signup bonus at all !!!

Sorry to hear that Smiley Sad Your day will come i am sure if other people is getting the offer

I just want to know what i can do to initiate those targeted offers. Maybe i will just have to wait it out. Just let these cards age 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2581 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Well folks, I'm back to a seedling.  The Ameriprise Amex offer was just too tempting.  If you recall, I mentioned earlier that my AAOA was going to take a hit after 2 paid mtgs drop off in Aug and Sept.  The backdate to 1985 will take care of most of the drop.    Since I turned in my spade, I figured, wth CLI on FidAmex to $15k.  Total CL's from BoA (Merrill+ & FidAmex)  are sitting at $40k both accounts were opened with one hp in December.

Nice job there , What was ameriprise offer . I want to get me some new amex cards to boost my aaoa lol 

Since this is the GC, we shouldn't really be talking about apps but it's a signup and no AF for the first year.  

Mong, I had a specific reason to app now; do you need to boost your AAOA before you've met your goal?

I don't know if two new amex cards backdated to 1995 would help me get my experian fico up to the levels of my TU and EQ. For some reason experian is missing an old amex account showing on both TU and EQ. I had an minor short term goal of trying to get 800 across the board before end of the year. The smarter thing probably would just let my accounts age. 

Contact Amex Credit Bureau Dept ( number in BDN ) make sure you have your Ex credit report number. 

what do i tell them ? I am worried that if i call them they will delete the ones of EQ and TU, then my score will drop below 800 on there :-(

I'm confused, are they reporting correctly? Was it a mistake?

I was wondering the same thing

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2582 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Well folks, I'm back to a seedling.  The Ameriprise Amex offer was just too tempting.  If you recall, I mentioned earlier that my AAOA was going to take a hit after 2 paid mtgs drop off in Aug and Sept.  The backdate to 1985 will take care of most of the drop.    Since I turned in my spade, I figured, wth CLI on FidAmex to $15k.  Total CL's from BoA (Merrill+ & FidAmex)  are sitting at $40k both accounts were opened with one hp in December.

Nice job there , What was ameriprise offer . I want to get me some new amex cards to boost my aaoa lol 

Since this is the GC, we shouldn't really be talking about apps but it's a signup and no AF for the first year.  

Mong, I had a specific reason to app now; do you need to boost your AAOA before you've met your goal?

I don't know if two new amex cards backdated to 1995 would help me get my experian fico up to the levels of my TU and EQ. For some reason experian is missing an old amex account showing on both TU and EQ. I had an minor short term goal of trying to get 800 across the board before end of the year. The smarter thing probably would just let my accounts age. 

Contact Amex Credit Bureau Dept ( number in BDN ) make sure you have your Ex credit report number. 

what do i tell them ? I am worried that if i call them they will delete the ones of EQ and TU, then my score will drop below 800 on there :-(

I am not sure, it was an very old amex account i had with my dad. When i graduated high school he put me on the card. But apparently on credit report its being backdated to when he opened the account. Its showing being opened when i was an small child. The two accounts that are showing 1981 show up on EQ and TU.

Message 2583 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I am not sure, it was an very old amex account i had with my dad. When i graduated high school he put me on the card. But apparently on credit report its being backdated to when he opened the account. Its showing being opened when i was an small child. The two accounts that are showing 1981 show up on EQ and TU.

Is the account still open ??????????? If not you better leave it alone

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2584 of 3,423
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

When was the account closed?

Message 2585 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I think it was closed when my dad passed away back in 2009. Its not open as of now. Only amex account i have open is the BCP i opened last year that was backdated to 1995. 

Message 2586 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I think it was closed when my dad passed away back in 2009. Its not open as of now. Only amex account i have open is the BCP i opened last year that was backdated to 1995. 

i would leave it alone then

Message 2587 of 3,423
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Good Night everyone, it's that time. Have a good weekend

Message 2588 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

i would leave it alone then

I guess would be smart to do that , but that probably means i wont be hitting 800 on experian sadly. 

Message 2589 of 3,423
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Wade- wrote:

Good Night everyone, it's that time. Have a good weekend

Goodnight!

Message 2590 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.