Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
--HighHopes--
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

@destine2grow wrote:

@--HighHopes-- wrote:

Great...can't get the siggy to work with the little seedling and gardening date but I want to garden until at LEAST January 2015!!  I got some pretty good cards for me to be a newbie in my spree so I don't think there's any need to do anymore for quite a whileSmiley Happy

HighHopes we can get one of the mods to add your seedling in your signature until you get enough post to do it. I believe you need 20 post. How long have you been gardening?

Yesterday was my last app so I am literally brand new to the garden, but plan to stay at least until January 2015!!

Message 991 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@BluePoodle wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Happy I'm going to try take a nap I'll checkin later! Smiley Frustrated Keep an eye on Wade I think he wants the Quicksilver card!

Smiley Wink We'll keep watch while your away! Hope you get some rest!

Rest up Cold, there's lots of day left!

Message 992 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@--HighHopes-- wrote:

@destine2grow wrote:

@--HighHopes-- wrote:

Great...can't get the siggy to work with the little seedling and gardening date but I want to garden until at LEAST January 2015!!  I got some pretty good cards for me to be a newbie in my spree so I don't think there's any need to do anymore for quite a whileSmiley Happy

HighHopes we can get one of the mods to add your seedling in your signature until you get enough post to do it. I believe you need 20 post. How long have you been gardening?

Yesterday was my last app so I am literally brand new to the garden, but plan to stay at least until January 2015!!

Welcome to the garden! I see that you have already picked up your seedling, that's good. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have Smiley Happy

Message 993 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@JoMellow wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@JoMellow wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@JoMellow wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Happy Good morning GC!

Good morning sir. How are you doing today?

Early morning ya all. Hope everybody is having good day.

@JoMellow guess was wrong about Walmart fico posting oops

Mong,  they didnt update for me either..... maybe tonight is the lucky night?!   lol
Good morning... Smiley Happy Everyone!

Good morning to you how are you this morning. 

I'm good, thanks... at work though *grrrrrr  

How are you today?  Any itches?  hehe

I am doing ok , no real itches as of today. i am still trying to find out if PRG ED app would count as one HP. Other than that nothing really new happening. I am trying to set up my serve account still tho. Backing up my phone also right now and its taking forever and a day. 

Is that a question that Amex would answer?

I am not sure i kind of would like ancedotal evidence from people here, to gauge if its worth it. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 994 of 3,423
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

Morning all!

Hoping to see updates to my scores today after Discover, SM and Cap1 post. They were all due on the 2nd and their statements were cut on the 5th and 6th. MyFico sure does take it's time to update.

Oh well, nothing much else happening.....

I am also still waiting for wally to update their fico scores :-)

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 995 of 3,423
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Morning all!

Hoping to see updates to my scores today after Discover, SM and Cap1 post. They were all due on the 2nd and their statements were cut on the 5th and 6th. MyFico sure does take it's time to update.

Oh well, nothing much else happening.....

I am also still waiting for wally to update their fico scores :-)

My Discover and SM Fico scores are spaced out, so I like that!  I lost 7 points last month after my Amex finally posted my new TL and balance. Smiley Sad

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 996 of 3,423
ibedat74
Valued Member

Greetings.  Entering Garden club until January 2015 after spur of the moment NY trip turned into a barclays card.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get an AMEX card then and my collection will be complete.

Message 997 of 3,423
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@ibedat74 wrote:

Greetings.  Entering Garden club until January 2015 after spur of the moment NY trip turned into a barclays card.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get an AMEX card then and my collection will be complete.

Welcome to the forum and GC! The first page of the GC explains gardening. If you want to add a seedling or spade to your signature just ask and we will get a mod to add it when they have time. After your post count goes up you will be able to add them yourself. Any questions feel free to ask.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 998 of 3,423
dursty87
Established Contributor

Entering the garden until Jan 2015 (at least),  Time to let my new TL's grow Smiley Happy

Message 999 of 3,423
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@ssondubs wrote:

Entering the garden until Jan 2015 (at least),  Time to let my new TL's grow Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Welcome to the GC! Explanation of GC in previous post. Any questions feel free to ask.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 1000 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.