Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Moderator
Posts: 4,703
Registered: ‎12-18-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014


nachoslibres wrote:

I put an image title on my gardening icon that reminds me when I entered the garden.  Makes it a lot easier to see when it is time to upgrade my image.


Indeed, that's a pretty smart idea.

Moderator
Posts: 4,703
Registered: ‎12-18-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Well, just chatted with AMEX and they said that I'm eligible for the sign-bonus on my new BCP despite having a previous AMEX card (the Surpass). So that's cool, I thought that they didn't do that anymore.

 

In other news, today is going by really slow.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,393
Registered: ‎03-10-2014
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014


-NewGuy- wrote:

Well, just chatted with AMEX and they said that I'm eligible for the sign-bonus on my new BCP despite having a previous AMEX card (the Surpass). So that's cool, I thought that they didn't do that anymore.

 

In other news, today is going by really slow.


As long as you're not identified as an Amex customer by their site via cookies, I believe you're also fine! But because an Amex representative also verified that, better for you!

 

I agree! I am at work, and I cannot wait to go to lunch ^_^

 

 

Age: 22 | AAoA: 4.5 yrs | FICO Scores: 780-810 | Inq: EX: 4, EQ: 3, TR: 3 | GARDENING AS OF 08/26/2015
Moderator
Posts: 4,703
Registered: ‎12-18-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014


heyarrnold wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

Well, just chatted with AMEX and they said that I'm eligible for the sign-bonus on my new BCP despite having a previous AMEX card (the Surpass). So that's cool, I thought that they didn't do that anymore.

 

In other news, today is going by really slow.


As long as you're not identified as an Amex customer by their site via cookies, I believe you're also fine! But because an Amex representative also verified that, better for you!

 

I agree! I am at work, and I cannot wait to go to lunch ^_^

 

 


Maybe that's what it was, I apped while not signed in while using an incognito window.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,393
Registered: ‎03-10-2014
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014


-NewGuy- wrote:

heyarrnold wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

Well, just chatted with AMEX and they said that I'm eligible for the sign-bonus on my new BCP despite having a previous AMEX card (the Surpass). So that's cool, I thought that they didn't do that anymore.

 

In other news, today is going by really slow.


As long as you're not identified as an Amex customer by their site via cookies, I believe you're also fine! But because an Amex representative also verified that, better for you!

 

I agree! I am at work, and I cannot wait to go to lunch ^_^

 

 


Maybe that's what it was, I apped while not signed in while using an incognito window.


Haha yes, otherwise, you get the little red letters: "You have been identified as a current American Express customer, and do not qualify for the current promotion." <------ Evil words. 

Age: 22 | AAoA: 4.5 yrs | FICO Scores: 780-810 | Inq: EX: 4, EQ: 3, TR: 3 | GARDENING AS OF 08/26/2015
Moderator
Posts: 4,703
Registered: ‎12-18-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014


heyarrnold wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

heyarrnold wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

Well, just chatted with AMEX and they said that I'm eligible for the sign-bonus on my new BCP despite having a previous AMEX card (the Surpass). So that's cool, I thought that they didn't do that anymore.

 

In other news, today is going by really slow.


As long as you're not identified as an Amex customer by their site via cookies, I believe you're also fine! But because an Amex representative also verified that, better for you!

 

I agree! I am at work, and I cannot wait to go to lunch ^_^

 

 


Maybe that's what it was, I apped while not signed in while using an incognito window.


Haha yes, otherwise, you get the little red letters: "You have been identified as a current American Express customer, and do not qualify for the current promotion." <------ Evil words. 


Well, glad I did it the other way then. I plan on getting some use out of this card.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 12,954
Registered: ‎08-13-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Howdy gang, checking in from work. All is good here Smiley Happy

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (05/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 832 (07/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 05/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 16.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 10.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 832 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Moderator
Posts: 4,703
Registered: ‎12-18-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Hey Wade, glad to hear it, all is well here too.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 12,954
Registered: ‎08-13-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014


-NewGuy- wrote:

Hey Wade, glad to hear it, all is well here too.


glad to hear that as well . I was just looking at the new wally card Smiley Frustrated Hurt my eyes just looking at it.....LOL

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (05/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 832 (07/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 05/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 16.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 10.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 832 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 310
Registered: ‎06-12-2014
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

[ Edited ]

Finally had some luck with the dumb Medical Business Bureau collection yesterday. Experian finally agreed to do a three way call with them to verify that the debt was supposed to be deleted. They confirmed the EX rep updated the dispute. I checked my report this morning and it appears to finally be gone! My lower useage reported as well and my score jumped to 716! Now I just need Equifax to get the show on the road with the dispute I submitted and TU to catch up to the other reports and I'll be happy. 

 

I suppose I didn't have to downgrade my spade just yet as the new TL's haven't posted, but I know the AU's are coming... Just for funsies I tried out a few of the shopping cart tricks. Didin't accept any (might have been tempted if the Total Rewards popped up), but it's good to know that I can get a $750 VS if I or my gf have a sudden need to buy a ton of underwear Smiley LOL

 

Beyond that, took my cat in to get fixed this morning.. Going to call in a little while to see when I can pick her up!

Discover TU: 688
Quicksilver - $5,000  Amex Blue Cash Everyday - $3000  Chase Freedom - $1000  Platinum Prestige - $1,000  Sallie Mae Platinum- $900  Discover IT Student - $750  VS - $750
AU: Freedom $5.5k, CSP $7.5k
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.