Frequent Contributor
Rain77

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Good morning everyone!  I seriously need to garden.   I always look at these threads but back away from the commitment - just not good with commitment :smileyindifferent: 

I would like to start today, however I am waiting for two accounts I was approved for last month to be added to my reports, so would my official start date be when they finally report or can it be today.  I NEED  TO BE IN THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!

Last HP 6/22/14 for a measly $500 CLI - GOH!!!!!

Frequent Contributor
SevenNEW

Rain77 wrote:

Good morning everyone!  I seriously need to garden.   I always look at these threads but back away from the commitment - just not good with commitment :smileyindifferent: 

I would like to start today, however I am waiting for two accounts I was approved for last month to be added to my reports, so would my official start date be when they finally report or can it be today.  I NEED  TO BE IN THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the garden, Rain77! Stick with us, and exercise your commitment.

The garden gives great fruits... :  )

SevenNEW, Zen Gardener - "Think about it, the garden is better than the Orchard!!"
In the Garden!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Frequent Contributor
Rain77

SevenNEW wrote:

Rain77 wrote:

Welcome to the garden, Rain77! Stick with us, and exercise your commitment.

The garden gives great fruits... :  )

Thanks SevenNew.  I certainly plan too. 

Regular Contributor
JoMellow

Rain77 wrote:

WELCOME! :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/25)
Current Score: EQ FICO 721, TU 745, EX FICO 734 (7/13)
Goal Score: 750 (Dreams of 800)
Frequent Contributor
_jb_

Rain77 wrote:

Your Garden Since Date (GSD) would be the day of/day after your last hard pull (HP). It appears to me that you are already in the garden. Go back and see what day your last app was, and go from there.

Starting Scores: myFICO EX: ???, myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EX: 704, myFICO EQ: 702, myFICO TU: 718
My Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover It, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/19/13
Frequent Contributor
Rain77

Thanks JoMellow.  I feel at home already :smileyhappy:

I was just browsing some homes.  I really want to purchase in the next year or  two tops.  I think having that as my ultimate goal will keep me on track. 

Established Contributor
nachoslibres

Morning every one!  I'm resigned to the fact I'll probably be here another 21 months or so.

Credit Karma™ FAKO
Credit Sesame® FAKO
Quizzle® FAKO
TransUnion® FICO®

Frequent Contributor
_jb_

Checking in for July. No plans to app for anything until at least early 2015, and next month I'll pick up an Emerald. :smileyhappy:

Should get my quarterly myFICO report in a couple weeks, which will reflect paid off SL and 1 of 3 negatives falling off my report. Hoping to see some kind of score bump, as I haven't seen any significant changes in a while. Hoping to see a further increase as well next month when another negative falls off. Fingers crossed.

Starting Scores: myFICO EX: ???, myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EX: 704, myFICO EQ: 702, myFICO TU: 718
My Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover It, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/19/13
Frequent Contributor
Rain77

_jb_ wrote:

Rain77 wrote:

Your Garden Since Date (GSD) would be the day of/day after your last hard pull (HP). It appears to me that you are already in the garden. Go back and see what day your last app was, and go from there.

Ok, thanks.  I wasn't sure if I should go by pull or TL. 

Regular Contributor
JoMellow

Rain77 wrote:

Thanks JoMellow.  I feel at home already :smileyhappy:

I was just browsing some homes.  I really want to purchase in the next year or  two tops.  I think having that as my ultimate goal will keep me on track. 

That's a great goal to work towards - Gardening will really pay off when you're ready to make that big step...  g'luck!!!

Starting Score: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/25)
Current Score: EQ FICO 721, TU 745, EX FICO 734 (7/13)
Goal Score: 750 (Dreams of 800)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+