Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

tag
GooseGirl
Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

@tcbofade wrote:

Goooooooooooood morning boys and girls.  Yes, you DO see a bronze spade in my signature...yay me!

Got a 20 point bump in my CK score, and am curious to see if that applies as my real FICO's update this month.

Congrats on picking up your bronze spade. It feels good to be able to add it!

Starting Score: EQ 541 (lender pull July 2012)
Current Score: EQ FICO 673, TU08 648, EX FICO 654
Next Goal Score: 680
Message 71 of 3,423
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@JoMellow wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@JoMellow wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello everyone.

G'morning NewGuy.. Smiley Happy

Hey Jo, how's it going?

Its going good, thank you NewGuy - - how are you? 

Really can't complain, life is treating me well.

Message 72 of 3,423
ambivalent
Established Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Frustrated Just checking in looking for any trouble! Smiley Indifferent Ah! good no mirrors! Good morning everyone!

Morning cold! How are you?

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 73 of 3,423
GooseGirl
Contributor

@MissMoni223 wrote:

Good Morning & Happy July Fellow Garden Club Members!!! My goal is to stay here until June 2015 and I am still holding on strong.  My current total available credit is $16,400 and I'm looking to GROW that as much as possible via auto luv and sp CLI's during my Garden stay. The 24th will be my 4 month mark in the Garden & I can honestly say that I am ENJOYING my stay!!! Smiley Happy

Congratulations on staying strong. It is so encouraging to hear from folks who are doing well in the garden.

Message 74 of 3,423
GooseGirl
Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

Good morning, all!!

I'm still in the garden (with matching purple gloves and watering can); may have to leave the garden soon...car issues.  Four major repairs since February, so I think it's time for a new (used) car.  I'm going to miss my diamond spade that I've held onto for almost three years...  Smiley Sad

Wow! Seriously, I am in awe. That is impressive.

Message 75 of 3,423
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@prettylady wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Frustrated Just checking in looking for any trouble! Smiley Indifferent Ah! good no mirrors! Good morning everyone!

Morning cold! How are you?

Smiley Happy Doing good! Not much to report now that I have way more credit than I will ever need!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 76 of 3,423
GooseGirl
Contributor

@Carrie_in_Pa wrote:

Good Morning Everyone! and Happy July 1st... I think today is the official mid-point of the year(?) or maybe it's midnight tonight. Either way, the first 6 months of the year went too fast for me !!!

Good morning, Carrie. It is hard to believe the year is already half way done. Wow. it really IS going by quickly.

Message 77 of 3,423
GooseGirl
Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Carrie_in_Pa wrote:

Good Morning Everyone! and Happy July 1st... I think today is the official mid-point of the year(?) or maybe it's midnight tonight. Either way, the first 6 months of the year went too fast for me !!!

Good day to you, hope everybody's second half of the year goes well credit wise

Good morning, Mong. I'm looking forward to the second half of the year credit wise. I think this is the first time I have ever said that in my entire life. The folks on this forum and the information I have learned here has helped me SO much.

Message 78 of 3,423
GooseGirl
Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello everyone.

Hi there, NewGuy. Hope your day is treating you well.

Message 79 of 3,423
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Hello, all! I say this many times, but MAYBE, just MAYBE i can keep up with the forum now that school's over Smiley Tongue

And hello to all the new members! You may not be so new anymore, but it's been a while since I've been in the gardening thread because it explodes quickly Smiley Happy so you're new to me!

Got a new car on June 14th, and with it of course an auto loan (my first one!). After a round of auto inquiries, I'm throwing in the towel and going to attempt a 2-year gardening expedition Smiley Happy the only thing I can see myself coming out for is a refi to DCU from PNC (2.44%), if DCU still has a low rate in the future and I feel I can't pay down my loan as fast as I want to, for the sake of saving interest. Therefore, I'm putting a tentative date of June 14th, 2016 until I apply for any more cards. Mortgage isn't in my immediate future either, so so far, so good.

Discover's 3-month CLI request is coming up on July 20th. However, as I was catching up with the forums, I saw someone make mention that requesting at 3 months may inhibit any auto CLIs? Is this so?

Also considering doing some weeding, such as that Shell and TD card. We'll see what happens. I'm taking the Shell away from my parents when the cards are re-issued for August, because their finances are getting a little funky with my grandma in a rehab, and the fact they owe me $1400 already...well, that's another story, and I'm setting them up on a repayment plan, because with a car payment and insurance payment, I'd like it back so I have cushion!

Happy gardening, y'all!

Message 80 of 3,423
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.