Established Member
Knk8188

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2014

Hello my fellow gardeners! My first time in the Garden! I am excited to end my first app spree and watch everything grow. My goal is to remain in the garden until July 2016! All inquiries will be removed, and I plan on doing a mini app spree then. I am still waiting to hear about 2 more CC apps, but I am done with any more apps. My total available credit is $43.5k and my goal is to get it to $78k before I leave the garden. My next app spree will be MY FIRST MORTGAGE, so I am all ears, taking in every bit of advice possible.

Just finishing up my first app spree! Gardening until JULY 2016! Next Goal: 750
Mouse Over cards to view limits!
Mega Contributor
coldnmn

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Hello, all! I say this many times, but MAYBE, just MAYBE i can keep up with the forum now that school's over :smileytongue:

And hello to all the new members! You may not be so new anymore, but it's been a while since I've been in the gardening thread because it explodes quickly :smileyhappy: so you're new to me!

Got a new car on June 14th, and with it of course an auto loan (my first one!). After a round of auto inquiries, I'm throwing in the towel and going to attempt a 2-year gardening expedition :smileyhappy: the only thing I can see myself coming out for is a refi to DCU from PNC (2.44%), if DCU still has a low rate in the future and I feel I can't pay down my loan as fast as I want to, for the sake of saving interest. Therefore, I'm putting a tentative date of June 14th, 2016 until I apply for any more cards. Mortgage isn't in my immediate future either, so so far, so good.

Discover's 3-month CLI request is coming up on July 20th. However, as I was catching up with the forums, I saw someone make mention that requesting at 3 months may inhibit any auto CLIs? Is this so?

Also considering doing some weeding, such as that Shell and TD card. We'll see what happens. I'm taking the Shell away from my parents when the cards are re-issued for August, because their finances are getting a little funky with my grandma in a rehab, and the fact they owe me $1400 already...well, that's another story, and I'm setting them up on a repayment plan, because with a car payment and insurance payment, I'd like it back so I have cushion!

Happy gardening, y'all!

:smileyhappy: Welcome back to the GC!

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8000
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe

coldnmn wrote:

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Hello, all! I say this many times, but MAYBE, just MAYBE i can keep up with the forum now that school's over :smileytongue:

And hello to all the new members! You may not be so new anymore, but it's been a while since I've been in the gardening thread because it explodes quickly :smileyhappy: so you're new to me!

Got a new car on June 14th, and with it of course an auto loan (my first one!). After a round of auto inquiries, I'm throwing in the towel and going to attempt a 2-year gardening expedition :smileyhappy: the only thing I can see myself coming out for is a refi to DCU from PNC (2.44%), if DCU still has a low rate in the future and I feel I can't pay down my loan as fast as I want to, for the sake of saving interest. Therefore, I'm putting a tentative date of June 14th, 2016 until I apply for any more cards. Mortgage isn't in my immediate future either, so so far, so good.

Discover's 3-month CLI request is coming up on July 20th. However, as I was catching up with the forums, I saw someone make mention that requesting at 3 months may inhibit any auto CLIs? Is this so?

Also considering doing some weeding, such as that Shell and TD card. We'll see what happens. I'm taking the Shell away from my parents when the cards are re-issued for August, because their finances are getting a little funky with my grandma in a rehab, and the fact they owe me $1400 already...well, that's another story, and I'm setting them up on a repayment plan, because with a car payment and insurance payment, I'd like it back so I have cushion!

Happy gardening, y'all!

Thanks, coldnmn! Good to see ya :smileyhappy:

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k

EQ FICO 708 TU FICO 747 Credit Karma (TU) 771 Transrisk 783/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 754 Credit.com (EX) 753 VantageScore 3.0 712
Valued Contributor
-NewGuy-

GooseGirl wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello everyone.

Hi there, NewGuy. Hope your day is treating you well.

It is indeed. In fact, life is going really well at the moment. :smileyhappy:

How are things with you?

Mega Contributor
coldnmn

Knk8188 wrote:

Hello my fellow gardeners! My first time in the Garden! I am excited to end my first app spree and watch everything grow. My goal is to remain in the garden until July 2016! All inquiries will be removed, and I plan on doing a mini app spree then. I am still waiting to hear about 2 more CC apps, but I am done with any more apps. My total available credit is $43.5k and my goal is to get it to $78k before I leave the garden. My next app spree will be MY FIRST MORTGAGE, so I am all ears, taking in every bit of advice possible.

:smileyhappy: Welcome to the GC! If you have any questions feel free to ask. We will do our best to answer them. Page one has answers to most gardening questions.

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Mega Contributor
coldnmn

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Happy gardening, y'all!

:smileyhappy: Good to see you! Just call me cold. :smileyfrustrated: Like the hearts of all the Ops that pick on me in the GC! :smileyvery-happy: ROFLOL

Last App 8/12/14 /

Valued Contributor
-NewGuy-

Knk8188 wrote:

Congrats on working towards your first mortgage, how exciting!

Valued Contributor
-NewGuy-

coldnmn wrote:

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Happy gardening, y'all!

:smileyhappy: Good to see you! Just call me cold. :smileyfrustrated: Like the hearts of all the Ops that pick on me in the GC! :smileyvery-happy: ROFLOL

Yes he is completely innocent :smileytongue:

Mega Contributor
coldnmn

-NewGuy- wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Happy gardening, y'all!

Yes he is completely innocent :smileytongue:

:smileysad: I know I am!

Last App 8/12/14 /

Contributor
GooseGirl

-NewGuy- wrote:

GooseGirl wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello everyone.

Hi there, NewGuy. Hope your day is treating you well.

It is indeed. In fact, life is going really well at the moment. :smileyhappy:

How are things with you?

Things are crazy busy workwise. Outside of that things are well. Enjoying the lovely summer weather and spending time relaxing by the pool.

Starting Score: EQ 541 (lender pull July 2012)
Current Score: EQ FICO 673, TU08 648, EX FICO 654
Next Goal Score: 680

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}