Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

tag
irrational
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

@shaun2009 wrote:
THE ITCH was inevitable but i bit it and i applied for Paypal MC got approved 1500 limit with my largest limit being report on TU 500

That is awesome! Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 311 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@irrational wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@irrational wrote:

Thanks, this forum software is a little different than I'm used to... getting better Smiley Very Happy (now just to figure out how to quote-reply, lol).

Cool info on the baddies. I've only got one baddie. It's the remains of my student loan rehab. Edfinancial refuses to delete the tradeline, and simply updated it to say "Payment after charge off/collection". Other than that, it's simply my util, which I'm constantly working to pay down. Setting at 70% ATM.

Keep trying to get them to remove it only takes 1 yes and boom success

How to quote

If you wish to respond to somone hit reply under their comment then in the upper right corner you will see quote and spell check ....We will guide you through it try it on my comment Smiley Wink

AWESOME! Thank you very much.

Yes, you are right about the "just 1 yes". I was waiting to get my home behind me before working on rebuilding my credit more. I was lucky enough to find a mortgage guy who worked with me despite my student loans. I simply supplied him all the documents necessary to prove that I had indeed rehabed, and him and his underwritter@ had no problems getting me into an FHA loan @ 3.5%!!

Great so happy for you on the new home and you're quoting Yay .....This is what we do in the garden ....help each other Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 312 of 3,571
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Hi everyone! Technically, been gardening since getting my BCP in march...hard pull date was 3/18.

I don't post much. Since I'm always reading posts and have no intentions of apping for anything until I start the mortgage process at the end of the year, I figure it's time to officially pick up my tools and hang out in the garden for the next few months.

PS: I don't know how you all keep up with with this fast moving thread. LOL
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 313 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@frugalQ wrote:
Hi everyone! Technically, been gardening since getting my BCP in march...hard pull date was 3/18.

I don't post much. Since I'm always reading posts and have no intentions of apping for anything until I start the mortgage process at the end of the year, I figure it's time to officially pick up my tools and hang out in the garden for the next few months.

PS: I don't know how you all keep up with with this fast moving thread. LOL

Keeping up in the garden is hard at the speed it moves now a days is hard but the good news is the word is out in order to have a great credit profile you must garden so this thread has grown considerably

So pick out a spot plant those seedling deep and watch a home sprout out of them... 

Also join us on Friday nights for our garden social/party great fun and conversationSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 314 of 3,571
mcf
Contributor

We eat Kudzu! It makes our eyes faster. We are also Honeybee friendly in our garden! I think im gonna just leave my clothes in the garden on some sticks, ill be down at the shore if anyone needs me haha!!

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 315 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@mcf wrote:

We eat Kudzu! It makes our eyes faster. We are also Honeybee friendly in our garden! I think im gonna just leave my clothes in the garden on some sticks, ill be down at the shore if anyone needs me haha!!

ROFLOL Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 316 of 3,571
awdsmama
Established Contributor

myjourney -

Do you still serve up awesome apps or do we not feed the masses anymore?

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 317 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@awdsmama wrote:

myjourney -

Lol food and drinks still on the menu and as a matter of fact we have a Friday night social/party every week and I just know you WILL BE THERE RIGHT? Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 318 of 3,571
awdsmama
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@awdsmama wrote:

myjourney -

Lol food and drinks still on the menu and as a matter of fact we have a Friday night social/party every week and I just know you WILL BE THERE RIGHT? Smiley LOL

With bells on!

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 319 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@awdsmama wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@awdsmama wrote:

myjourney -

With bells on!

You been AWOL so long you're entitled to a house drink what can I get you? Lol

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 320 of 3,571
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.