Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

@mcf wrote:

@shaun2009 calm down!! relax!! here is some anti itch cream! You dont want those 1000 cl.. you want the 10000 cl's!! here is a stretcher lay down! me and myjourney will put you in a straight jacket now.. lol..

I definitely need this lol i am going to close my laptop for the night before i just keep apping worst part is it doesnt look like they care about INQs at all my TU has 10 INQs now .....  Im wondering is it ok for me to close my First Progress Card now.... i basically replaced it with those two now .....its been report 0 for the last 2 months i made most of my usage my AFCU and US Bank and im keeping those in hopes of graduating... them soon especially US Bank but now that i think of it they pull TU i may can graduate early and just get my money back...

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 331 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

@mcf wrote:

@shaun2009 calm down!! relax!! here is some anti itch cream! You dont want those 1000 cl.. you want the 10000 cl's!! here is a stretcher lay down! me and myjourney will put you in a straight jacket now.. lol..

I definitely need this lol i am going to close my laptop for the night before i just keep apping worst part is it doesnt look like they care about INQs at all my TU has 10 INQs now .....  Im wondering is it ok for me to close my First Progress Card now.... i basically replaced it with those two now .....its been report 0 for the last 2 months i made most of my usage my AFCU and US Bank and im keeping those in hopes of graduating... them soon especially US Bank but now that i think of it they pull TU i may can graduate early and just get my money back...

Sleep on it before you decideSmiley Wink

Tomorrow is a new day and in your case with new cards ....congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 332 of 3,571
mcf
Contributor

speaking of my favorite 5 letter word! Good nite and congrats to all who have yet went another day of not giving in! Stay Strong and Garden Long!

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 333 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@mcf wrote:

speaking of my favorite 5 letter word! Good nite and congrats to all who have yet went another day of not giving in! Stay Strong and Garden Long!

Night 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 334 of 3,571
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

DaveSignal wrote:

I have been gardening for 315 days.  I got a SW update today with another score increase... up to 702!  Even with my currently higher-than-normal util,  I have gained about 20 points since having started gardening about a year ago.

Very impressive.  If you can find a way to get your util down, your scores should really climb.  Good job!

My util is not ridiculous... about 23%.  I might be able to get some more points out of it though.  I was mainly trying to say that my gardening has been working.  I am doing nothing to improve my credit.  I am not applying for cards, I am not asking for CLIs, I am not opening new accounts.  I just use what I have and pay my bills on-time.  This effort to do nothing had no effect on my score initially, but as I am nearing the one-year mark, I have been seeing increases.   It is working great for me, but only because I don't really need any more credit, don't need a new house, and am happy with what I currently have.  I think it would be hard for most credit-hungry consumers to keep up though.  I have, however, been thinking about leaving the garden to ask for a CLI on my SDFCU card in the next few months.  I could use a higher credit line on that card, but then again, I could always just switch to a different card when I notice that I am overusing it.  It is debatable and I will have to mull it over.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 335 of 3,571
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Just a quick check in, but look who's suddenly sporting a silver spade!!! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 336 of 3,571
culture
Regular Contributor

I been really busy the last few days..   but  in May 26 was my due for bronce spade...

w00t

I hope everyone is doing well...

Message 337 of 3,571
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

Just a quick check in, but look who's suddenly sporting a silver spade!!! Smiley Very Happy

@tinuviel

CONGRATS!!!!   3 great big "atta girls" for youSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 338 of 3,571
startnow
Established Member

Just checking in...no itch to app for anything...I'm just feeling cool and grateful I have credit.  LOL I also finally got my seedling to work. So now I'm officially part of the crew. Smiley Happy

Message 339 of 3,571
starry1
Valued Contributor

Welcome to all the newbies and good to see everyone doing well in June.  I'm a little cranky today because NFCU reported my car loan immediately and my old creditor that I refinanced from is still reporting as open, which tanked my fakos about 25 points.  I know they will come back when the old company reports as a closed and satisfied loan, but it still really sucks to see my score take a dive like that.

And a BIG congrats on the Silver, tinuviel!

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 340 of 3,571
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.