Reply
Valued Contributor
TiggerDat
Posts: 1,070
Registered: ‎10-15-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

I was a baaaad boy.  I got a preapproval offer from FNBO Amex, so I went for it.  Since I was already out of the garden I went for the Delta Sky Miles card too.  Oh well, but yeah got them both.  I can't even imagine what other card I could want at this point, so I guess there is no point in making any plans.  Might just sit here and garden again.  Just hang out here and tend to the good things and get rid of the brown ones.  I already axed the Merrick secured card, since they don't have a plan for it to go unsecure and they don't wave the annual fee.  Oh well almost 6 years old, so some sadness there.  But hey, it doesn't matter now that I have a complete portfolio.



Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 26,591
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

@NewtoCredit80

Haha... That's one way to look at it!

Congrats
Member
startnow
Posts: 40
Registered: ‎06-01-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

[ Edited ]

Hi all! I just discovered this forum about two weeks ago in the middle of my app spree.  I'm all done now and am committing to the garden for at least 6 months.  Today is my first day so I'm hoping I can hang in here until 1/1/14 (at the least).  My goal is to get the Delta Amex and a Macy's store card. I don't want anything else after that.  The Delta Amex is the one I want the most.  ETA: My seedling won't show for some reason. :smileysad:



Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 26,591
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

@myjourney

Glad to see you are still around.
I agree, this thread has taken on a whole new level - it's wonderful!
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013


bernhardtra wrote:

I was a baaaad boy.  I got a preapproval offer from FNBO Amex, so I went for it.  Since I was already out of the garden I went for the Delta Sky Miles card too.  Oh well, but yeah got them both.  I can't even imagine what other card I could want at this point, so I guess there is no point in making any plans.  Might just sit here and garden again.  Just hang out here and tend to the good things and get rid of the brown ones.  I already axed the Merrick secured card, since they don't have a plan for it to go unsecure and they don't wave the annual fee.  Oh well almost 6 years old, so some sadness there.  But hey, it doesn't matter now that I have a complete portfolio.


Lol you did it congrats 

See I told you that FNBO seems that everyone who gets the pre-approval seems to get approved WTG on both

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 26,591
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

@bernhardtra

It's ok! Welcome back; remember its ok to leave ESP if its results in 2 approvals.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013


startnow wrote:

Hi all! I just discovered this forum about two weeks ago in the middle of my app spree.  I'm all done now and am committing to the garden for at least 6 months.  Today is my first day so I'm hoping I can hang in here until 1/1/14 (at the least).  My goal is to get the Delta Amex and a Macy's store card. I don't want anything else after that.  The Delta Amex is the one I want the most.  ETA: My seedling won't show for some reason. :smileysad:


Welcome to the forum and the garden we're glad to have you as our newest member Yay.

Keep gardening and that Delta will be yours 

.

As for your seedling copy and paste the whole line from < to >

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013


09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

Glad to see you are still around.
I agree, this thread has taken on a whole new level - it's wonderful!

This thread rocks

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 26,591
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

@startnow

Welcome to the forum and the GC!

We are here to support and give advice. If you ever need a little Benadryl to help with app itch, just send up a flare!
Member
startnow
Posts: 40
Registered: ‎06-01-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

[ Edited ]

Thanks @myjourney! I tried that but it still didn't work. Oh well, I will take it out for now.




myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}