Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

I was a baaaad boy.  I got a preapproval offer from FNBO Amex, so I went for it.  Since I was already out of the garden I went for the Delta Sky Miles card too.  Oh well, but yeah got them both.  I can't even imagine what other card I could want at this point, so I guess there is no point in making any plans.  Might just sit here and garden again.  Just hang out here and tend to the good things and get rid of the brown ones.  I already axed the Merrick secured card, since they don't have a plan for it to go unsecure and they don't wave the annual fee.  Oh well almost 6 years old, so some sadness there.  But hey, it doesn't matter now that I have a complete portfolio.

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!

@NewtoCredit80

Haha... That's one way to look at it!

Congrats
Established Member

[ Edited ]

Hi all! I just discovered this forum about two weeks ago in the middle of my app spree.  I'm all done now and am committing to the garden for at least 6 months.  Today is my first day so I'm hoping I can hang in here until 1/1/14 (at the least).  My goal is to get the Delta Amex and a Macy's store card. I don't want anything else after that.  The Delta Amex is the one I want the most.  ETA: My seedling won't show for some reason. :smileysad:

@myjourney

Glad to see you are still around.
I agree, this thread has taken on a whole new level - it's wonderful!
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

bernhardtra wrote:

I was a baaaad boy.  I got a preapproval offer from FNBO Amex, so I went for it.  Since I was already out of the garden I went for the Delta Sky Miles card too.  Oh well, but yeah got them both.  I can't even imagine what other card I could want at this point, so I guess there is no point in making any plans.  Might just sit here and garden again.  Just hang out here and tend to the good things and get rid of the brown ones.  I already axed the Merrick secured card, since they don't have a plan for it to go unsecure and they don't wave the annual fee.  Oh well almost 6 years old, so some sadness there.  But hey, it doesn't matter now that I have a complete portfolio.

Lol you did it congrats 

See I told you that FNBO seems that everyone who gets the pre-approval seems to get approved WTG on both

+ Chase ink =

@bernhardtra

It's ok! Welcome back; remember its ok to leave ESP if its results in 2 approvals.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

startnow wrote:

Hi all! I just discovered this forum about two weeks ago in the middle of my app spree.  I'm all done now and am committing to the garden for at least 6 months.  Today is my first day so I'm hoping I can hang in here until 1/1/14 (at the least).  My goal is to get the Delta Amex and a Macy's store card. I don't want anything else after that.  The Delta Amex is the one I want the most.  ETA: My seedling won't show for some reason. :smileysad:

Welcome to the forum and the garden we're glad to have you as our newest member Yay.

Keep gardening and that Delta will be yours 

As for your seedling copy and paste the whole line from < to >

+ Chase ink =

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

Glad to see you are still around.
I agree, this thread has taken on a whole new level - it's wonderful!

This thread rocks

+ Chase ink =

@startnow

Welcome to the forum and the GC!

We are here to support and give advice. If you ever need a little Benadryl to help with app itch, just send up a flare!
Established Member

[ Edited ]

Thanks @myjourney! I tried that but it still didn't work. Oh well, I will take it out for now.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.