Reply
Super Contributor
mongstradamus
Posts: 6,564
Registered: ‎06-19-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014


SunriseEarth wrote:

Hey there,

 

I made a brief escape from the Garden and added a Special Event (Furniture) line to my Macy's account.   Approved for $2900!   Now I'll need to go mattress shopping.  I ordered a new headboard from Target and a new bedframe from WalMart, and those both arrived today.   So I need to go home and go set those up!   Of course the brackets I need to attach the headboard to the frame won't be there until Friday.  Arg!

 

Hope all is well in the Garden!


Still sitting here in the garden , the sallie mae card is an bit tempting to me, but i can hold off since i have two cards this quarter that will give me 5% on gas. 


EX Fico 797(amex fico) 9/25/14 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 10/22/14
EQ SW 822 quizzle fako 796 7/19/14
TU Fico 815 Fako 785 Creditkarma 10/10/2014
Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,255
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014

checking in mid month. 

 

5% on freedom and discover for gas coming up. to bad i wont be driving so much. 

Tooo much going out this year. :manembarrassed:

Current: Discover Fico 701 10/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Senior Contributor
SunriseEarth
Posts: 4,096
Registered: ‎08-12-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014


mongstradamus wrote:

SunriseEarth wrote:

Hey there,

 

I made a brief escape from the Garden and added a Special Event (Furniture) line to my Macy's account.   Approved for $2900!   Now I'll need to go mattress shopping.  I ordered a new headboard from Target and a new bedframe from WalMart, and those both arrived today.   So I need to go home and go set those up!   Of course the brackets I need to attach the headboard to the frame won't be there until Friday.  Arg!

 

Hope all is well in the Garden!


Still sitting here in the garden , the sallie mae card is an bit tempting to me, but i can hold off since i have two cards this quarter that will give me 5% on gas. 


Sallie Mae is on my list.   But I'm letting some HPs age and waiting for a housing colleciton to fall off.  I'll probably app in the autumn.  I would like a MC, in case I wind up closing my QS1 (it's currently my only MC).  


Start: 619 (Wally, 9/2013) | Current: 669 (Wally, 10/6/14), 703 (EQ myFICO 8/13/14)
Care Credit $10200 | Walmart Store $5000 | AMEX BCE $4500 | Cap 1 QS1 $4000 | JCP $3900 | AMEX Costco TE $3500 | Macy's Special Events $2900 | Macy's Revolving $2500 | CU Visa $2500 | Sony Card $2500 | Amazon Store $1800 | Citi DC WMC $1200 | Merrick $1200 | Target $1000 | VS $850 | Gold Violin $850 ~~Gardening Since 8/28/14
Valued Contributor
-NewGuy-
Posts: 3,057
Registered: ‎12-18-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014

Hey Sunrise,

 

Congrats on the new addition! What kind of mattress are you getting?

Super Contributor
mongstradamus
Posts: 6,564
Registered: ‎06-19-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014


SunriseEarth wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

SunriseEarth wrote:

Hey there,

 

I made a brief escape from the Garden and added a Special Event (Furniture) line to my Macy's account.   Approved for $2900!   Now I'll need to go mattress shopping.  I ordered a new headboard from Target and a new bedframe from WalMart, and those both arrived today.   So I need to go home and go set those up!   Of course the brackets I need to attach the headboard to the frame won't be there until Friday.  Arg!

 

Hope all is well in the Garden!


Still sitting here in the garden , the sallie mae card is an bit tempting to me, but i can hold off since i have two cards this quarter that will give me 5% on gas. 


Sallie Mae is on my list.   But I'm letting some HPs age and waiting for a housing colleciton to fall off.  I'll probably app in the autumn.  I would like a MC, in case I wind up closing my QS1 (it's currently my only MC).  


My freedom is an MC so i do actually have an MC, but its not an WMC so would be nice if i could get an wmc sallie mae. I also have to decide if i want to get fidelity amex for the 2% everywhere.


EX Fico 797(amex fico) 9/25/14 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 10/22/14
EQ SW 822 quizzle fako 796 7/19/14
TU Fico 815 Fako 785 Creditkarma 10/10/2014
Senior Contributor
SunriseEarth
Posts: 4,096
Registered: ‎08-12-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014


-NewGuy- wrote:

Hey Sunrise,

 

Congrats on the new addition! What kind of mattress are you getting?


I'm eyeballing the Serta Perfect Sleeper.   I currently have a pillowtop no-name mattress that I think is past its prime.  Back support sounds nice.   LOL.  


Start: 619 (Wally, 9/2013) | Current: 669 (Wally, 10/6/14), 703 (EQ myFICO 8/13/14)
Care Credit $10200 | Walmart Store $5000 | AMEX BCE $4500 | Cap 1 QS1 $4000 | JCP $3900 | AMEX Costco TE $3500 | Macy's Special Events $2900 | Macy's Revolving $2500 | CU Visa $2500 | Sony Card $2500 | Amazon Store $1800 | Citi DC WMC $1200 | Merrick $1200 | Target $1000 | VS $850 | Gold Violin $850 ~~Gardening Since 8/28/14
Valued Contributor
-NewGuy-
Posts: 3,057
Registered: ‎12-18-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014


SunriseEarth wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

Hey Sunrise,

 

Congrats on the new addition! What kind of mattress are you getting?


I'm eyeballing the Serta Perfect Sleeper.   I currently have a pillowtop no-name mattress that I think is past its prime.  Back support sounds nice.   LOL.  


Yeah, I hear you. I went to a mattress store and laid down on some super plush mattresses, and I just can't do it. They aren't firm at all, and I need back support when I lay down.

 

I LOVED the Tempurpedic Rhapsody in the store because its so comforting but pretty firm and supportive... but it's over 4 grand. LOL.

Senior Contributor
SunriseEarth
Posts: 4,096
Registered: ‎08-12-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014


mongstradamus wrote:

SunriseEarth wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

SunriseEarth wrote:

Hey there,

 

I made a brief escape from the Garden and added a Special Event (Furniture) line to my Macy's account.   Approved for $2900!   Now I'll need to go mattress shopping.  I ordered a new headboard from Target and a new bedframe from WalMart, and those both arrived today.   So I need to go home and go set those up!   Of course the brackets I need to attach the headboard to the frame won't be there until Friday.  Arg!

 

Hope all is well in the Garden!


Still sitting here in the garden , the sallie mae card is an bit tempting to me, but i can hold off since i have two cards this quarter that will give me 5% on gas. 


Sallie Mae is on my list.   But I'm letting some HPs age and waiting for a housing colleciton to fall off.  I'll probably app in the autumn.  I would like a MC, in case I wind up closing my QS1 (it's currently my only MC).  


My freedom is an MC so i do actually have an MC, but its not an WMC so would be nice if i could get an wmc sallie mae. I also have to decide if i want to get fidelity amex for the 2% everywhere.


Isn't Chase phasing out the MCs?   I have two Visa cards (Sony Card and Merrick) and the AMEX.   I don't have Discover, since I think they're still mad at me (I burned them for ~$13K in my BK).   I tried them a couple months ago, but I got system denied for my 2005 BK.

 

Fidelity Amex would be nice.  You should go for it when you're ready.   I'm pretty sure I'm on BoA's naughty list, so I won't be going for it.  :-(


Start: 619 (Wally, 9/2013) | Current: 669 (Wally, 10/6/14), 703 (EQ myFICO 8/13/14)
Care Credit $10200 | Walmart Store $5000 | AMEX BCE $4500 | Cap 1 QS1 $4000 | JCP $3900 | AMEX Costco TE $3500 | Macy's Special Events $2900 | Macy's Revolving $2500 | CU Visa $2500 | Sony Card $2500 | Amazon Store $1800 | Citi DC WMC $1200 | Merrick $1200 | Target $1000 | VS $850 | Gold Violin $850 ~~Gardening Since 8/28/14
Senior Contributor
SunriseEarth
Posts: 4,096
Registered: ‎08-12-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014


-NewGuy- wrote:

SunriseEarth wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

Hey Sunrise,

 

Congrats on the new addition! What kind of mattress are you getting?


I'm eyeballing the Serta Perfect Sleeper.   I currently have a pillowtop no-name mattress that I think is past its prime.  Back support sounds nice.   LOL.  


Yeah, I hear you. I went to a mattress store and laid down on some super plush mattresses, and I just can't do it. They aren't firm at all, and I need back support when I lay down.

 

I LOVED the Tempurpedic Rhapsody in the store because its so comforting but pretty firm and supportive... but it's over 4 grand. LOL.


At that price, it should make you a warm glass of milk and sing you a lulluby!


Start: 619 (Wally, 9/2013) | Current: 669 (Wally, 10/6/14), 703 (EQ myFICO 8/13/14)
Care Credit $10200 | Walmart Store $5000 | AMEX BCE $4500 | Cap 1 QS1 $4000 | JCP $3900 | AMEX Costco TE $3500 | Macy's Special Events $2900 | Macy's Revolving $2500 | CU Visa $2500 | Sony Card $2500 | Amazon Store $1800 | Citi DC WMC $1200 | Merrick $1200 | Target $1000 | VS $850 | Gold Violin $850 ~~Gardening Since 8/28/14
Valued Contributor
-NewGuy-
Posts: 3,057
Registered: ‎12-18-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2014


SunriseEarth wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

SunriseEarth wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

Hey Sunrise,

 

Congrats on the new addition! What kind of mattress are you getting?


I'm eyeballing the Serta Perfect Sleeper.   I currently have a pillowtop no-name mattress that I think is past its prime.  Back support sounds nice.   LOL.  


Yeah, I hear you. I went to a mattress store and laid down on some super plush mattresses, and I just can't do it. They aren't firm at all, and I need back support when I lay down.

 

I LOVED the Tempurpedic Rhapsody in the store because its so comforting but pretty firm and supportive... but it's over 4 grand. LOL.


At that price, it should make you a warm glass of milk and sing you a lulluby!


Seriously. Or come with a 742 year warranty.


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}