Reply
Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,242
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013


tinuviel wrote:

I guess I'm lucky, because there's really nothing left out there that I want. I'm happy with what I have and I feel like my bases are pretty well covered as far as what I want from a portfolio of cards. No itches to report... just sitting here happily admiring the view. :smileyhappy:


i feel the same, with my zync and 5k card I really don't see myself apping for anything else, until next jan. 

i have been saving for a down payment on a house though =) so that is something too look forward too in the next few years. 

Current: Discover Fico 689 8/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/05/2014


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel
Posts: 4,877
Registered: ‎11-02-2010
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013


calihlove75 wrote:

tinuviel wrote:

I just received a SW alert. My Freedom has started reporting, and as expected, I got a new credit ding. My EQ score went down 15 points!!! :smileysad: That's an ouch, but the card was worth getting, so now the only thing to do is sit back and wait for my score to recover. After all, that's one of the things that the Garden is for. So I'm updating the score in my siggy from 749 to 734 and then sitting back and enjoying a Long Island Iced Tea. I'm so grateful for the GC!!!



You have still exceeded your starting scores for 2013 even with the Freedom reporting. Only up from here!!


Thanks so much... I hadn't thought of it like that. Sometimes an outside perspective helps. :smileyhappy:


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,254
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013

Hi all,

 

Day 83 of cultivating my garden and it gets easier everyday not that I don't get the urge to App after reading all the approval threads but I remain strong for the big picture down the road!!!!!!! Planning my work and working my plan. For the rest of my garden family stay strong!!!!!!!!!

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


New Contributor
I-got-it-finally
Posts: 81
Registered: ‎03-24-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013

Happy to be in the Garden.

 

Actually I need to be in here and stay in for a while. So far I've been successful in obtaining a few cards--- but my goal card AMex-is still out of reach( I tried  today: Not approved) .--- I also need to get my utilization down and some credit limits up....

 

So happy to be here.

Cap One Plat: 3000/Cap One Rewards: 500/Barclays: 2000/Walmart:1300 CDL'ed to 500 /Target:400/ Restoration Hardware:4000/Z Gallarie:1500/Best Buy: 1300/ Sears:5000(AU and oldest tradeline @22yrs)/Amazon:500/AnnTaylor:980/JCrew:300/LordandTaylor:1800/
Banana Republic:1000/OldNavy:400 Cld'ed to 200/ TJmax:1200



Community Leader
Valued Contributor
starry1
Posts: 2,095
Registered: ‎11-29-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013


myjourney wrote:

Hi all,

 

Day 83 of cultivating my garden and it gets easier everyday not that I don't get the urge to App after reading all the approval threads but I remain strong for the big picture down the road!!!!!!! Planning my work and working my plan. For the rest of my garden family stay strong!!!!!!!!!


Aren't you a silver or gold spade then?  You've still got the bronze showing.


Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 8/30/14 TU 611; EQ 650; EX 640
Goal Score:  625 for now– New goal 675

Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / FP $300 (closed) / Fingerhut $1300 / nRewards $2.5k / cashRewards $1.5k / NavChek $2.5k / Amazon $1.7k / Walmart $1k / Von Maur $200 /Firestone $1.2k (last app 10/08/13)
Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 25,384
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,254
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013


starry1 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Hi all,

 

Day 83 of cultivating my garden and it gets easier everyday not that I don't get the urge to App after reading all the approval threads but I remain strong for the big picture down the road!!!!!!! Planning my work and working my plan. For the rest of my garden family stay strong!!!!!!!!!


Aren't you a silver or gold spade then?  You've still got the bronze showing.


Hi Starry1

Silver in 5 days............ hip hip horay can't wait:smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,254
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013


09Lexie wrote:
Happy Monday Fellow Gardeners!!!!

Greetings

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined
Posts: 6,288
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013


myjourney wrote:

starry1 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Hi all,

 

Day 83 of cultivating my garden and it gets easier everyday not that I don't get the urge to App after reading all the approval threads but I remain strong for the big picture down the road!!!!!!! Planning my work and working my plan. For the rest of my garden family stay strong!!!!!!!!!


Aren't you a silver or gold spade then?  You've still got the bronze showing.


Hi Starry1

Silver in 5 days............ hip hip horay can't wait:smileywink:


Good job!  Will be looking to see that shiny silver spade in a few days.

 

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
starry1
Posts: 2,095
Registered: ‎11-29-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013

So I did a recon with Barclays on an Apple card i was declined for like two weeks ago and he tells me they want to see 2-3 years post bk payment history.  I thought Barclay was 6 months, right?  This is all so confusing.


Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 8/30/14 TU 611; EQ 650; EX 640
Goal Score:  625 for now– New goal 675

Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / FP $300 (closed) / Fingerhut $1300 / nRewards $2.5k / cashRewards $1.5k / NavChek $2.5k / Amazon $1.7k / Walmart $1k / Von Maur $200 /Firestone $1.2k (last app 10/08/13)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+