Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2014

Today is going by so so so slow

Message 3952 of 9,162
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Howdy Club!

Today I got an email that reminded me I have an Amazon card. I decided to check on my account and hit the love button. Got a $500 CLI. Not bad considering I have not used it in months. Now I'm forced to do a little shopping to reciprocate the love. Smiley Wink

Hope everyone is having a good day. Happy gardening! (can't forget the green today Smiley Happy)  

Message 3953 of 9,162
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Sorry, bud. If it will help, I can hook you up with a little Accounting work or Econ homework.. Let me know!

Message 3954 of 9,162
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@alyssamarie wrote:

Just checking in, still gardening, got my bronze spade back! currently working on paying down a few 0% interest cards that were used for a couple bigger purchases, currently have 3 cards with balances, util: 27%, 24%, and 11%, overall is at 8%. 

Congrats on your bronze! Smiley Happy

Message 3955 of 9,162
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

@alyssamarie wrote:

Just checking in, still gardening, got my bronze spade back! currently working on paying down a few 0% interest cards that were used for a couple bigger purchases, currently have 3 cards with balances, util: 27%, 24%, and 11%, overall is at 8%. 

Hi all!!!! Just checking in at the end of my work day..NOT! I have a meeting at 5pm; just wonderful. Anyway, I am using one of the bill payment spreadsheets to pay off all of my IRS, Car Loan, NFCU Visa, and Personal Loan in 15 months or less....I love the snowball idea. Thanks Pup!!! I can't wait to get paid, so I can pay my bills, what a concept!?!? LMAO!!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3956 of 9,162
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

I wonder if AZ called about a CLI. AZ, you still here buddy?

Hey there, no I havent called yet. I am finishing the last episode of the first season of Dexter. I love this show. I'm one of 2 people on this planet who has never seen it.

Make that one of 3...or whatever the last number to respond is!  Smiley Very Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 3957 of 9,162
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Howdy Club!

Today I got an email that reminded me I have an Amazon card. I decided to check on my account and hit the love button. Got a $500 CLI. Not bad considering I have not used it in months. Now I'm forced to do a little shopping to reciprocate the love. Smiley Wink

Hope everyone is having a good day. Happy gardening! (can't forget the green today Smiley Happy)  

Hey there buddy! Congrats on your CLI love. Don't spend too much though, lol.

Message 3958 of 9,162
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Sorry, bud. If it will help, I can hook you up with a little Accounting work or Econ homework.. Let me know!

I think I would rather watch an orange grow

Message 3959 of 9,162
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@alyssamarie wrote:

Hi all!!!! Just checking in at the end of my work day..NOT! I have a meeting at 5pm; just wonderful. Anyway, I am using one of the bill payment spreadsheets to pay off all of my IRS, Car Loan, NFCU Visa, and Personal Loan in 15 months or less....I love the snowball idea. Thanks Pup!!! I can't wait to get paid, so I can pay my bills, what a concept!?!? LMAO!!!

Sounds to me like you will have yourself a fun evening (sarcasm)

I just paid bills and got a nice surpirse paycheck I wasnt expecting (I'm on FMLA for the DW). When I saw that I opened my wallet to see if someone slipped me a $100 like what happened to Irisa. No luck Smiley Sad

Message 3960 of 9,162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.