@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@ cold how is it going ole pal???? 

Smiley Sad I have a bad cold!

Sorry to head that Smiley Sad have you been to Dr ??? That shot they give you will knock it right out Smiley Wink

Smiley Frustrated No I haven't! My grand-daughter finally gives me a by by kiss and she had to have a cold! It's all your fault Wade! Watching out for you and she blindsided me! Smiley Sad

Yeah blame it on poor lil ole Wade Smiley Frustrated  Why were you watching out for me ?!??? I haven't done anything !!!!

Smiley Frustrated Always asking me! Cold what should I apply for next? The only thing you haven't done is be a good example! I said no Wade don't apply for Quicksilver! Now we will hear Cold said I should!

Smiley Frustrated I see why you have a bad cold now , with all that lieing Smiley Indifferent

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 4831 of 9,162
paratrooper

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2014

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new the the forum and though I'm not new to credit, I'm new to being intentional about improving it and learning more about it. I recently decided to start gardening and waiting a good amount of time to see how much I can improve my score. My TU score right now is 696 and my goal is 750 or higher. I have pretty high utilization of credit (a little over 50%), so obviously I need to pay that down a good bit. 

I'm in this for the long haul, and I plan to garden for at least one year starting this month. The only thing that would prevent me from going two years and earning that diamond spade is we will likely need a new car before I get to the two year mark. 

I'm looking forward to learning more from this great community!

Amex Zync NPSL/Amex Gold Delta $2K/Chase SW Rapid Rewards $8K/Discover More $3.6K/Cap One Union Plus Visa $2.1K/
Message 4832 of 9,162
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Sorry to head that Smiley Sad have you been to Dr ??? That shot they give you will knock it right out Smiley Wink

Smiley Frustrated No I haven't! My grand-daughter finally gives me a by by kiss and she had to have a cold! It's all your fault Wade! Watching out for you and she blindsided me! Smiley Sad

Yeah blame it on poor lil ole Wade Smiley Frustrated  Why were you watching out for me ?!??? I haven't done anything !!!!

Smiley Frustrated Always asking me! Cold what should I apply for next? The only thing you haven't done is be a good example! I said no Wade don't apply for Quicksilver! Now we will hear Cold said I should!

Nice try, but I am not app'ing for the QS Smiley Tongue

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 4833 of 9,162
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Smiley Frustrated I see why you have a bad cold now , with all that lieing Smiley Indifferent

Smiley Surprised Really! Well my mother told me to respect my elders! Smiley Indifferent

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4834 of 9,162
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@paratrooper wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new the the forum and though I'm not new to credit, I'm new to being intentional about improving it and learning more about it. I recently decided to start gardening and waiting a good amount of time to see how much I can improve my score. My TU score right now is 696 and my goal is 750 or higher. I have pretty high utilization of credit (a little over 50%), so obviously I need to pay that down a good bit. 

I'm in this for the long haul, and I plan to garden for at least one year starting this month. The only thing that would prevent me from going two years and earning that diamond spade is we will likely need a new car before I get to the two year mark. 

Welcome to the garden Smiley Happy paying your debt down and gardening you will get your score over 750 easy Smiley Wink

Message 4835 of 9,162
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@paratrooper wrote:

Smiley Happy Welcome to the forum and garden club. Feel free to ask questions or join in with us in the banter!

Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Message 4836 of 9,162
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Smiley Surprised Really! Well my mother told me to respect my elders! Smiley Indifferent

Respect has to be earned Smiley Wink

Message 4837 of 9,162
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Smiley Happy Your right! I feel much better now not respecting you! Thanks Wade for clearing that up!

Message 4838 of 9,162
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Sad Time for a nap! Smiley Frustrated Wade try be good for a change!

Message 4839 of 9,162
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Smiley Happy Your right! I feel much better now not respecting you! Thanks Wade for clearing that up!

:@ 

Message 4840 of 9,162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.