Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2014

Wow, I just woke up. That was like 12 hours of sleep... That was AMAZING

Message 8721 of 9,162
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Nice!  I do believe you deserved that one.  Hope you're feeling better because of it.

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 8722 of 9,162
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@WillTeasle wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Nice!  I do believe you deserved that one.  Hope you're feeling better because of it.

Oh yea, between sleeping 12 hours and giving up drinking for a bit, I feel like a million bucks. If I didnt have to go to the hospital I would go out and hike one of the mountains around here.

Message 8723 of 9,162
culture
Regular Contributor

1 day till the purge ..!!!1

lol

Message 8724 of 9,162
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@culture wrote:

1 day till the purge ..!!!1

lol

Haha, I cant believe tomorrow will be April already! The older I get the quicker time goes by.

Kinda depressing, lol

Message 8725 of 9,162
Crisis
Established Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@WillTeasle wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Oh yea, between sleeping 12 hours and giving up drinking for a bit, I feel like a million bucks. If I didnt have to go to the hospital I would go out and hike one of the mountains around here.

Climb every mountain!  Forge every stream!  Follow every rainbow TIL. YOU. FIND. YOUR. DREAM!!!!!

In the garden until debt is paid off and scores are up!
Message 8726 of 9,162
BootStraps
Established Contributor

Afternoon Gardeners!

According to my last Experian Report, by mortgage turns from a negative account to a positive account as of April. I'm hoping that will be worth some points since that is my lowest score.

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 676 Eq: 681 Tu: 683
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 4/22/16 Smiley Happy
Message 8727 of 9,162
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Crisis wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@WillTeasle wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Climb every mountain!  Forge every stream!  Follow every rainbow TIL. YOU. FIND. YOUR. DREAM!!!!!

You are in my top 10 favorite people now. Congrats

Message 8728 of 9,162
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@BootStraps wrote:

Afternoon Gardeners!

According to my last Experian Report, by mortgage turns from a negative account to a positive account as of April. I'm hoping that will be worth some points since that is my lowest score.

Hey htere BootStraps. Congrats on your mortgage going to positive. I would imagine that it should bump you up a few. I am sad that mine will be reporting as closed in April so I will be losing a few points.

Message 8729 of 9,162
BootStraps
Established Contributor

@Crisis wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@WillTeasle wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Are you wearing a habit as you sing?
 Mother

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 676 Eq: 681 Tu: 683
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 4/22/16 Smiley Happy
Message 8730 of 9,162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.