@Crisis wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Crisis wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Uppingmyscore wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Wade, you need to send me a Pot Pie. I just ate hospital dining facility spaghetti....horrible. I was going to get sushi but stopped myself. Bad choice

Sorry buddy, but they are GONE now ! your a lil late

Well then it looks like I will need to go grocery shopping. On a good note, the DW should be getting discharged from the hospital on Friday or so. No more hospital food!!!

Awesome news!!!

Thank you! I will have a party and all of you are invited!

I'll make ice cream!

I have never had homemade ice cream.... do it!

If you do that then you will move into top 5 awesome people.

Family recipe -- 4th generation.

Question is do you want grandma's peach cobbler or grandma's chocolate sheet cake to go with it. 

Aww, what the hell.  I'll make both.  Did I mention I love cooking?  I seriously love cooking.  I make bread, too, on a semi-regular basis. 

I love cooking too .... i can just see us in the kitchen together Smiley Wink

You sound like Yude, lol

I have been called a kitchen hog .ROFLOL ....................Back up a min. i remember  reading you wanted her to come cook for you......bursted

Yea... but mine is because I am a fat kid, lol.

And btw, I love cooking also. Women in my family do not generally cook on a regular basis. I have an uncle who ownes a restaurant in Chicago and jsut started consulting for a large chain in Michigan. My other uncle was on the Food network a couple of times. Basically, Christmas in my family is AWESOME.

Yeah a lot of men are better cooks then women............Men do it because they want too while women do it because they have too

Excuse me?  I love to cook because I love to cook...  I've been cooking with my family since I was a toddler.  Some of my best memories are cooking with my grandmothers, my mother, my aunts, and great aunts.  I cook because I love to cook.  Nobody, but NOBODY makes me do something I don't want to do.

This is why I stepped back, lol.

remember Wade, she runs more in a week then we do in 2 years. Plus, she rides horses which means she isnt afraid to stalk you and attack when you are most vulnerable.. lol

Message 9161 of 9,162
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2014

Hello, all.

I've been off for the past month due to work commitments. But, I posted the new thread for April. Any ongoing conversations can continue there.

I hope to see everyone again after I've met my project's deadline. In the meantime, happy gardening.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 9162 of 9,162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.