Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

tag
mcf
Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

ohhh geez LS fight it fight it! You got me beat i have uhmmmmm 23 Mths and 27 days haha

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 31 of 2,553
parakleet
Valued Contributor

Whoa! I was wondering where the garden thread was when I realized that a new month begins tomorrow! How time flies. I'm definitely staying in the garden. We may be moving to another apartment so I don't want any unnecessary inq's on my cr. Besides, I've been keeping my eye on my BTs posting (finally!) so that I can roll up my sleeves and start paying down my CC! Instead of focusing on new CCs, I want to keep my eye on the ball - pay off CCs. Of course, I'm still managing all my new CCs so that I can meet the spending limits for the sign up bonuses. I would normally be using my BCP on groceries but ill be using the CSP for the next couple months to get the bonus. My new TLs still haven't reported (at least on SW). Those suckers sure take their sweet time! 😁 To a happy and successful May garden!

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 32 of 2,553
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

checking in last app 4/30. in here for at least 12 months. i will only ask for SP CLI's or wait for auto. but rduring the next 6-12 months i plan on closing 2-3 cards and pay down my UTL my goal is to be at below 20% by the end of the summer. 

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 33 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Reporting for duty, still in the garden. It's summer and i'm enjoying a bahama mama

This month my BCE comes up on the 6 months mark. I will try to get a CLI on it.

Lol marked as in attendance...continue with bahama mama's 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 34 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@mcf wrote:

ohhh geez LS fight it fight it! You got me beat i have uhmmmmm 23 Mths and 27 days haha

Lol

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 35 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@parakleet wrote:
Whoa! I was wondering where the garden thread was when I realized that a new month begins tomorrow! How time flies. I'm definitely staying in the garden. We may be moving to another apartment so I don't want any unnecessary inq's on my cr. Besides, I've been keeping my eye on my BTs posting (finally!) so that I can roll up my sleeves and start paying down my CC! Instead of focusing on new CCs, I want to keep my eye on the ball - pay off CCs. Of course, I'm still managing all my new CCs so that I can meet the spending limits for the sign up bonuses. I would normally be using my BCP on groceries but ill be using the CSP for the next couple months to get the bonus. My new TLs still haven't reported (at least on SW). Those suckers sure take their sweet time! 😁 To a happy and successful May garden!

Cheers to the month of May

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 36 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:

checking in last app 4/30. in here for at least 12 months. i will only ask for SP CLI's or wait for auto. but rduring the next 6-12 months i plan on closing 2-3 cards and pay down my UTL my goal is to be at below 20% by the end of the summer. 

Work your plan its a good one 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 37 of 2,553
Roarmeister
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

LS2982's DIAMOND COUNTOWN:

only 20 MONTHS LEFT!

That's the spirit!  Always aim for the longest target!

Starting Score: EQ 732 October 2007; Current Score: EQ 839; TU 865, July 2022;
Oldest Reporting EQ Account: 20.4 years; EQ AAoA: 9.9 years;
ACTUAL Oldest account 40.1 years; ACTUAL AAoA 19.3 years.

Message 38 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 39 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@parakleet

I hate waiting for them new accts to report...like waiting for the other shoe to drop 😕
Message 40 of 2,553
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.