Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

Got a nice surprised tonight,  EQ score is now 706, up from 671, a 35 point boost because 4 INQ's hit 5 months of age, from Dec 3rd. My highest EQ score ever.

I wonder what my Walmart TU score is going to do in a few days.

Gardening is the way to go.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 711 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats gardening is paying off big time for you

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 712 of 2,553
upwithfico
Established Member

I'm late to the garden club party this month, but am checking in to say that I'm still going! Officially 1 month and not looking back... thanks as always for the encouragement.

Starting Score '14: 638
Current Score '14: 651
Goal Score '14: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Gardening...

Message 713 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@upwithfico wrote:

I'm late to the garden club party this month, but am checking in to say that I'm still going! Officially 1 month and not looking back... thanks as always for the encouragement.

Nice to hear you're still here and staying strong.Smiley Happy

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 714 of 2,553
upwithfico
Established Member

@myjourney wrote:

@upwithfico wrote:

Nice to hear you're still here and staying strong.Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Starting Score '14: 638
Current Score '14: 651
Goal Score '14: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Gardening...

Message 715 of 2,553
memorysketch
Valued Member

So I had a bit of temptation tonight - but I am happy to report I am app free! Woohoo! I get so frustrated that I never get CLs at 1k or more - which is silly since I'm going to assume it takes time and low uti to get those stupid things. Apping like crazy isn't going to help either! Haha. *blush*

I did get some work done tonight. I wrote up and printed off copies of some PFDs, wrote a letter to Citi Student Loans begging for a retroactive forbearance, and even managed to get some DVs for DH's creditors. Busy girl Smiley Happy

And now I want to take a long hot bath and go to sleep .. but I still have a time sheet to fill out to take to work tomorrow ;--;

Started: 581 (October 2012 ) ♥ Walmart MyFico: 622 (May 2013)
First Goal: 650 (reached April 2013) ♥ Current Goal: 700 (Jan 2014)
Currently in the garden! App free 'till November 2013! Smiley Very Happy

Message 716 of 2,553
memorysketch
Valued Member

@RTOrockstar wrote:
So...Iron Man 3 was cool.

What did you think? Aside it being 'cool' Smiley Happy

Message 717 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@memorysketch wrote:

So I had a bit of temptation tonight - but I am happy to report I am app free! Woohoo! I get so frustrated that I never get CLs at 1k or more - which is silly since I'm going to assume it takes time and low uti to get those stupid things. Apping like crazy isn't going to help either! Haha. *blush*

I did get some work done tonight. I wrote up and printed off copies of some PFDs, wrote a letter to Citi Student Loans begging for a retroactive forbearance, and even managed to get some DVs for DH's creditors. Busy girl Smiley Happy

And now I want to take a long hot bath and go to sleep .. but I still have a time sheet to fill out to take to work tomorrow ;--;

Very busy girl indeed but time was spent wellSmiley Wink

May all the work pay off big time ....

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 718 of 2,553
codesingh
Regular Contributor

20 days in the garden and counting...i shouldn't need any more credit(ouch except for maybe an united or us air cc for the signup ticket)....i should be able to use the delta signup miles that i already have...no more cc for Code...please help me stay!

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 719 of 2,553
memorysketch
Valued Member

@myjourney wrote:

@memorysketch wrote:

Very busy girl indeed but time was spent wellSmiley Wink

May all the work pay off big time ....

I hope so! Thank you so much. Heart

Message 720 of 2,553
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.