Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

@sarkell wrote:
I'm still here 2 more weeks ill be at 60 days woohoo. My scores are starting to rebound from apps hopefully I get to 700 soon.

WTG so gardening is paying off Yay

So happy for you

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1311 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@culture

They should be able to pull it up with your soc.
Message 1312 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 1313 of 2,553
WolfMan
Regular Contributor

As I said I would, I stepped out of the garden, and now stepped back in... Seedling again. 

I did come home with a brand new Ford Fusion, and a nice 3.2% interest rate from BofA. 

Back to gardening, This time for good... 

Message 1314 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@WolfMan wrote:

As I said I would, I stepped out of the garden, and now stepped back in... Seedling again. 

I did come home with a brand new Ford Fusion, and a nice 3.2% interest rate from BofA. 

Back to gardening, This time for good... 

Congrats to you 

Your plan was to save money and gas...done good job

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 1315 of 2,553
WolfMan
Regular Contributor

Yup, Payment about 30 bucks a month cheaper, not a huge deal, but gas milage going from 14 avg to something in the high 20's will really help. Insurance will also be a little cheaper, so it's definately a win. Plus, I finally have an auto loan that's all mine! Nice feeling right there, being able to get credit without fearing a denial.

Message 1316 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@WolfMan wrote:

Yup, Payment about 30 bucks a month cheaper, not a huge deal, but gas milage going from 14 avg to something in the high 20's will really help. Insurance will also be a little cheaper, so it's definately a win. Plus, I finally have an auto loan that's all mine! Nice feeling right there, being able to get credit without fearing a denial.

I would say thats worth a double congrats 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 1317 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@WolfMan

Congrats on your car and saving money....wtg!
Message 1318 of 2,553
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Well folks, two things. First, I lost 5 points by letting a balance report on my 0% interest freedom -- bringing my utility to 9% and keeping me in the 700 club at 703. Secondly, two words: silver spade. Look at it, all shiny and awesome. As promised, I will not be holding onto this beautiful silver spade for very long because of the fact that my USAA platinum card will be eligible for a cli in two weeks. I am going to ask them to do it via soft pull, but they are going to deny that request and do a hp. They pull eq, which is 703 and util at 9%, so it is pretty likely that they will approve my cli. When they ask how much I want I plan on saying "As much as you will authorize. In a perfect world, I would have a limit of 12,500 and have my card upgraded to a world mastercard." I expect them to let me know that it is far from a perfect world and counter offer. I figure that they will probably counter with about 8k. We will see shortly...lol.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 1319 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 1320 of 2,553
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.