Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

Goooooooood morning boys and girls.

DW up another 12 Fako points...  696.

Two inquiries will fall off in three days...  700????

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2311 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

Happy Gardening To All

149 days into my commitment and staying strong...wooo hooo

I am amazed at the size of the garden and how large it has grown for a single thread and it seems to grow even larger month by month...wow

It just means the word is out that in order to succeed everyone at some point must kick up their heals and tend to those seedlings.

For all those that are staying strong to the commitment they made for themselves...BRAVO

And for those that may have stumbled a little it's ok and we all have been there before.

That's the wonderful part of the garden its a place you can always come back to and they welcome you with open arms to

re-start the clock on your new commitment. Is that classy or what?  Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2312 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@myjourney

You are breezing right through your commitment! A few more days left before you hit June 1st!

Yes, I agree the garden has grown and you are a big part of why!

To my fellow Gardeners that choose to leave you are always welcomed back!

Happy Hump Day!

Message 2313 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@tcbofade

I'm telling you, 700+. I can see it like a banner!
Message 2314 of 2,553
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 2315 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

You are breezing right through your commitment! A few more days left before you hit June 1st!

Yes, I agree the garden has grown and you are a big part of why! Awwh how sweet but i'm just passing forward what you,tinuviel and others did for me. You welcomed me and showed me I needed a plan and once I came up with one to firmly stick to itSmiley Wink

To my fellow Gardeners that choose to leave you are always welcomed back!

Happy Hump Day!

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 2316 of 2,553
DesertLife
Regular Contributor

4 Months in the garden as of today. I earned my silver spade last month, but hadn't been paying attention.

After app'ing for so many cards over the past year, I my credit has not been improving as I'd like it to. It's been taking little dips and jumps, but hovering around the same small range. If I can just stay in the garden long enough to let the inquiries fall off, and allow these trade lines to mature I'll be sitting pretty.

I have 4 inquiries sitting on my TU reports, the last one dropped off April 26. 

I have 7 on EX:

Bank of America26 Jan 2013credit cards
CBNA26 Jan 2013credit cards
CREDCO09 Dec 2012Mortgage
Chase Bank06 Nov 2012credit cards
Amex09 Jul 2012credit cards
CREDCO12 Jul 2011Mortgage
CREDCO03 Jun 2011Mortgage

My one and only negative account on EX with 30/60/90/120 delinquency will be gone Feb. 2014. That should really help my credit. I've thought about disputing it again (I've done this a few times) and it is still there. I figure since it's relatively close, I already purchased a home, and I have plenty of credit, that it's not harming me that much except holding my score back a little. So, I think I can wait for it to fall off.

Started out with a 648 EQ in 2018, finally got to 850 FS8 TU | 836 FSU EX in November 2021!
Message 2317 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@DesertLife wrote:

4 Months in the garden as of today. I earned my silver spade last month, but hadn't been paying attention.

After app'ing for so many cards over the past year, I my credit has not been improving as I'd like it to. It's been taking little dips and jumps, but hovering around the same small range. If I can just stay in the garden long enough to let the inquiries fall off, and allow these trade lines to mature I'll be sitting pretty.

I have 4 inquiries sitting on my TU reports, the last one dropped off April 26. 

I have 7 on EX:

Bank of America26 Jan 2013credit cards
CBNA26 Jan 2013credit cards
CREDCO09 Dec 2012Mortgage
Chase Bank06 Nov 2012credit cards
Amex09 Jul 2012credit cards
CREDCO12 Jul 2011Mortgage
CREDCO03 Jun 2011Mortgage

My one and only negative account on EX with 30/60/90/120 delinquency will be gone Feb. 2014. That should really help my credit. I've thought about disputing it again (I've done this a few times) and it is still there. I figure since it's relatively close, I already purchased a home, and I have plenty of credit, that it's not harming me that much except holding my score back a little. So, I think I can wait for it to fall off.

Congrats on the sliver and staying true to your commitment 

Sounds like your doing a wonderful job keep up the good work

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 2318 of 2,553
ElCamino
Contributor

Gardening is hard work... There are still so many cards I'd love to get! Smiley Happy

Amex BCE: $16.5k, Discover It: $5k, Chase Freedom Visa: $10k, Fidelity Amex: $7.5k, PenFed Cash Rewards Visa: $3.5k, CapOne Union Plus MC: $4.5k, Barclays Upromise MC: $5k, BoA Cash Rewards 123 MC: $1.5k
Message 2319 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@ElCamino wrote:

Gardening is hard work... There are still so many cards I'd love to get! Smiley Happy

Hard work but the payoff is hugh

So keep up the good work you can do itSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 2320 of 2,553
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.