Reply
Contributor
mcf
Posts: 355
Registered: ‎02-25-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

ohhh geez LS fight it fight it! You got me beat i have uhmmmmm 23 Mths and 27 days haha

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
Last HP:5/21/13Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
parakleet
Posts: 1,145
Registered: ‎04-13-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

Whoa! I was wondering where the garden thread was when I realized that a new month begins tomorrow! How time flies. I'm definitely staying in the garden. We may be moving to another apartment so I don't want any unnecessary inq's on my cr. Besides, I've been keeping my eye on my BTs posting (finally!) so that I can roll up my sleeves and start paying down my CC! Instead of focusing on new CCs, I want to keep my eye on the ball - pay off CCs. Of course, I'm still managing all my new CCs so that I can meet the spending limits for the sign up bonuses. I would normally be using my BCP on groceries but ill be using the CSP for the next couple months to get the bonus. My new TLs still haven't reported (at least on SW). Those suckers sure take their sweet time! 😁 To a happy and successful May garden!

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Valued Contributor
afbar1114
Posts: 2,179
Registered: ‎01-09-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

checking in last app 4/30. in here for at least 12 months. i will only ask for SP CLI's or wait for auto. but rduring the next 6-12 months i plan on closing 2-3 cards and pay down my UTL my goal is to be at below 20% by the end of the summer. 


In my wallet: AMEX Gold; Freedom $1.5k; CSP $5k; Chase United $5k; Discover $2k
Last HP: 4/30
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013


CS800 wrote:

Reporting for duty, still in the garden. It's summer and i'm enjoying a bahama mama

 

This month my BCE comes up on the 6 months mark. I will try to get a CLI on it.


Lol marked as in attendance...continue with bahama mama's 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013


mcf wrote:

ohhh geez LS fight it fight it! You got me beat i have uhmmmmm 23 Mths and 27 days haha


Lol

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013


parakleet wrote:
Whoa! I was wondering where the garden thread was when I realized that a new month begins tomorrow! How time flies. I'm definitely staying in the garden. We may be moving to another apartment so I don't want any unnecessary inq's on my cr. Besides, I've been keeping my eye on my BTs posting (finally!) so that I can roll up my sleeves and start paying down my CC! Instead of focusing on new CCs, I want to keep my eye on the ball - pay off CCs. Of course, I'm still managing all my new CCs so that I can meet the spending limits for the sign up bonuses. I would normally be using my BCP on groceries but ill be using the CSP for the next couple months to get the bonus. My new TLs still haven't reported (at least on SW). Those suckers sure take their sweet time! 😁 To a happy and successful May garden!

Cheers to the month of May

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013


afbar1114 wrote:

checking in last app 4/30. in here for at least 12 months. i will only ask for SP CLI's or wait for auto. but rduring the next 6-12 months i plan on closing 2-3 cards and pay down my UTL my goal is to be at below 20% by the end of the summer. 


Work your plan its a good one 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Frequent Contributor
Roarmeister
Posts: 332
Registered: ‎04-21-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013


LS2982 wrote:

LS2982's DIAMOND COUNTOWN:

 

 

only 20 MONTHS LEFT!

 


That's the spirit!  Always aim for the longest target!

AMEX_PlatinumBMOWorldMCCapOnePlatinumMBNA_Platinum+ScotiaMomentum
____$25k_______$20k_______$20k_______$25k_______$25k____
Starting Score: 676 Feb 2008; Current Score: 790 EQ; 824 CA, Nov. 2014; TU 814, Oct. 2014; Goal Score: 800 by end of year Oldest Account reported by EQ: 12 years; EQ AAoA: 5.7 years; EQ Credit Utilization: 2.8%
Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 26,348
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 26,348
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

@parakleet

I hate waiting for them new accts to report...like waiting for the other shoe to drop 😕

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}