cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

Moderator Emerita

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

@ bluesnowman

Good luck to you. Hoping you don't get a denial but you know Chase is pretty good on recons.
Message 61 of 2,553
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

Still in the garden. Which I will be until I finally get a real job (Hopefully in the next month) that I paid all that money for to get my degree. I can't really leave the garden anyway. My credit limits actually exceed my last year's income when taking into account my Kay's credit that I forgot I had.



|| Barclaycard Rewards Visa $5500 || AMEX BCE $2000 || Discover IT $3000 || Amazon Rewards Visa $1800 ||
|| Chase Freedom $2700 || CSP $5000 || Chase Marriott Premier $7500 || Sallie Mae MC $3800 ||

FICO Scores: EX 752 (3/13/13) || EQ 782 (10/4/13) || TU 724 (1/18/13)

In the garden as of 10/12/2013
Message 62 of 2,553
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013


b_seeker wrote:

Still in the garden. Which I will be until I finally get a real job (Hopefully in the next month) that I paid all that money for to get my degree. I can't really leave the garden anyway. My credit limits actually exceed my last year's income when taking into account my Kay's credit that I forgot I had.


Hang in there degree and job are coming soon...best wishes 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 63 of 2,553
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013


myjourney wrote:

b_seeker wrote:

Still in the garden. Which I will be until I finally get a real job (Hopefully in the next month) that I paid all that money for to get my degree. I can't really leave the garden anyway. My credit limits actually exceed my last year's income when taking into account my Kay's credit that I forgot I had.


Hang in there degree and job are coming soon...best wishes 


Thanks. I got the degree. Waiting for the "jerb" part now. 



|| Barclaycard Rewards Visa $5500 || AMEX BCE $2000 || Discover IT $3000 || Amazon Rewards Visa $1800 ||
|| Chase Freedom $2700 || CSP $5000 || Chase Marriott Premier $7500 || Sallie Mae MC $3800 ||

FICO Scores: EX 752 (3/13/13) || EQ 782 (10/4/13) || TU 724 (1/18/13)

In the garden as of 10/12/2013
Message 64 of 2,553
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013


b_seeker wrote:

myjourney wrote:

b_seeker wrote:

Still in the garden. Which I will be until I finally get a real job (Hopefully in the next month) that I paid all that money for to get my degree. I can't really leave the garden anyway. My credit limits actually exceed my last year's income when taking into account my Kay's credit that I forgot I had.


Hang in there degree and job are coming soon...best wishes 


Thanks. I got the degree. Waiting for the "jerb" part now. 


1 down 1 to go....congrats on the degree and keep your head upSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 65 of 2,553
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

Well fellow gardeners 

Another successful app free day Yay 

Best wishes to all and good night

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 66 of 2,553
Moderator Emerita

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

@b_seeker

It'll happen for you. The best things come to those who wait.
Message 67 of 2,553
Moderator Emerita

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

Message 68 of 2,553
Moderator Emerita

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

@codimom

Thanks for the drinks! It's easy to be tempted but looks like you calmed that itchy finger! Lol
Message 69 of 2,553
Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

New to the Garden Club. Been 'in the garden' since 3/24 and plan to stay in until May of 2014. Next move is the 3x CLI on my BCE in three weeks from 2k to 6k. People seem to have great luck with it, and I'd love to see if higher CLs beget higher CLs, as it would be my highest if approved.

 

Quick question: I got denied for CLIs thru GE over the phone (tried Walmart, Sam's, and Chevron; soft pulls I believe) a few weeks ago. Just barely got the three denial letters. All were TU pulls and they reported my TU score as 723 as of April 10th. My Walmart online account currently shows my score at 728. Credit Karma shows me at 646. I know they're a FAKO, but are either of the others FICOs?

 

Ok now let's see if that bronze pride shows up in the sig...

 

I got some cards with some credit limits. Some are better than others.
Message 70 of 2,553