Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

Good day everyone!

AMEX BCP - $34.5K | AMEX Delta SkyMiles Gold - $10.4K | AMEX Platinum - NPSL | BofA BBR VISA - $15K | BofA Merrill Lynch + VS - $15K | Barclaycard Arrival WMC - $17.5K | Barclaycard Ring MC - $15K | CP1 QS VS - $30K | CP1 Venture VS - $30K | Chase freedom VS - $5.5K | CSP VS - $25K | Chase Slate VS - $13.5K | Citi DC - $26K | Citi HD - $25K | Coldwater Creek MC - $15K | Discover it - $19.5K | FIA AMEX - $16K | Synchrony/HH Gregg - $4.5K | Synchrony/Lowes - $25K | LMCU PP VISA - $10K | NFCU cashRewards VS - $30K | NFM (Store Card) - $6K | PFCU Cash Rewards VP - $30K | PFCU Defender VS - $20K | US Bank Cash+ - $16.5K | US Bank Cash+ - $12.5K | USAA WMC - $23.4K Last HP 28 Jul 15 - Gardening into 2016.
Super Contributor

BigBS wrote:

Good day everyone!

good afternoon everybody ! how are you all doing? No fico score for me from either walmart or discover :-(

EX Fico 774 3/3/15 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 11/24/14
EQ SW bank enhanced 5/26/15 827 CK fako 807 5/11/15
TU Fico Barclay's/Walmart 7/6/15 799 Fako 808 Creditkarma 5/11/15
Established Contributor

Helllooo fellow gardeners!

I really want to look at my reports but I don't know if I can justify the money just yet especially since I don't plan on applying for any new credit or HP based clis until after July 3rd.  I just want to see if GE removed the Care Credit inquiry and if I've been SPd at all by existing creditors lol

Mong~When was the last time you got the Discover FICO?  Discover bases it on statement dates but since you changed your due date, your statement date will be different which is probably why you'll have to wait to see when the new date for fico reporting will be.

Walmart is usually the same across the board so someone usually posts here to say they are up.  

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello fellow Gardeners!  Nothing new to report except that I earned my bronze spade.  Wishing success to everyone with their goals! 

Last app: 10/4/14
In the garden until Winter of 2016
Super Contributor

ayles wrote:

I really want to look at my reports but I don't know if I can justify the money just yet especially since I don't plan on applying for any new credit or HP based clis until after July 3rd.  I just want to see if GE removed the Care Credit inquiry and if I've been SPd at all by existing creditors lol

Mong~When was the last time you got the Discover FICO?  Discover bases it on statement dates but since you changed your due date, your statement date will be different which is probably why you'll have to wait to see when the new date for fico reporting will be.

Walmart is usually the same across the board so someone usually posts here to say they are up.  

ayles wrote:

yeah i know about discover and walmart , but still would like to get them to see if they dropped like my ex 08 score did :-) statement date is 5/10 so i know discover will be an few more days. Walmart seems pretty random when it posts. 

I assume you don't have anymore of those annual credit reports left this year to check your reports? 

Established Contributor

mongstradamus wrote:

ayles wrote:

ayles wrote:

yeah i know about discover and walmart , but still would like to get them to see if they dropped like my ex 08 score did :-) statement date is 5/10 so i know discover will be an few more days. Walmart seems pretty random when it posts. 

I assume you don't have anymore of those annual credit reports left this year to check your reports? 

Na don't have any free ones since I checked them all in January to get an idea of what my gardening goals would be.

Glad you already have the information.  Wasn't sure since you had mentioned there was no score yet.  Have a blessed day!

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Super Contributor

ayles wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

ayles wrote:

ayles wrote:

Na don't have any free ones since I checked them all in January to get an idea of what my gardening goals would be.

Glad you already have the information.  Wasn't sure since you had mentioned there was no score yet.  Have a blessed day!

Yeah oh well all i have right now is hopefully to get tiny boosts in my fico scores. I have decided gardening to October probably.  I have an 3x cli coming up next month hopefully that will help with my utilization.

I did get offer to upgrade from regular walmart to discover walmart. Is there any official announcement of when they will start offering walmart MC card and can you upgrade from walmart to mc ? Also is it official will walmart have same features as the sams club mc ?

Regular Contributor

Hello,

I've come into the garden this month.  I've had quite a few recent inquiries, got a new credit card, and bought a new 2014 Chevy Traverse for my wife, since we are expecting triplets in the next approximately 4 months.  I debated getting a car for myself and trading both cars in, but in the end, I traded mine on the Traverse, and I'll just keep my wifes old car, and will concentrate on just paying it off.  I'll be in the garden now until January, 2015.  At that time, I will see where things are, and hopefully we will be at the house buying range...

Starting Score: 434
Current Score: 616
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU nRewards Visa $0/$1000
Barclaycard Rewards MC $0/$1300
Credit One Bank Visa $2/$300
Jared card $0/$400
Valued Contributor

Bluebonnet wrote:

Hello fellow Gardeners!  Nothing new to report except that I earned my bronze spade.  Wishing success to everyone with their goals! 

Congrats on your Bronze Spade Smiley Happy

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (05/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 832 (07/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 05/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 16.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 10.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 832 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Valued Contributor

Howdy all . Checking in from work.

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (05/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 832 (07/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 05/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 16.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 10.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 832 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.