Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 601 of 2,799
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

@BigBS wrote:

Good day everyone!

good afternoon everybody ! how are you all doing? No fico score for me from either walmart or discover :-(

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 602 of 2,799
ayles
Established Contributor

Helllooo fellow gardeners!

I really want to look at my reports but I don't know if I can justify the money just yet especially since I don't plan on applying for any new credit or HP based clis until after July 3rd.  I just want to see if GE removed the Care Credit inquiry and if I've been SPd at all by existing creditors lol

Mong~When was the last time you got the Discover FICO?  Discover bases it on statement dates but since you changed your due date, your statement date will be different which is probably why you'll have to wait to see when the new date for fico reporting will be.

Walmart is usually the same across the board so someone usually posts here to say they are up.  

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Message 603 of 2,799
Bluebonnet
New Contributor

Hello fellow Gardeners!  Nothing new to report except that I earned my bronze spade.  Wishing success to everyone with their goals! 

Last app: 10/4/14
In the garden until Winter of 2016
Message 604 of 2,799
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@ayles wrote:

I really want to look at my reports but I don't know if I can justify the money just yet especially since I don't plan on applying for any new credit or HP based clis until after July 3rd.  I just want to see if GE removed the Care Credit inquiry and if I've been SPd at all by existing creditors lol

Mong~When was the last time you got the Discover FICO?  Discover bases it on statement dates but since you changed your due date, your statement date will be different which is probably why you'll have to wait to see when the new date for fico reporting will be.

Walmart is usually the same across the board so someone usually posts here to say they are up.  

@ayles wrote:

yeah i know about discover and walmart , but still would like to get them to see if they dropped like my ex 08 score did :-) statement date is 5/10 so i know discover will be an few more days. Walmart seems pretty random when it posts. 

I assume you don't have anymore of those annual credit reports left this year to check your reports? 

Message 605 of 2,799
ayles
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@ayles wrote:

yeah i know about discover and walmart , but still would like to get them to see if they dropped like my ex 08 score did :-) statement date is 5/10 so i know discover will be an few more days. Walmart seems pretty random when it posts. 

I assume you don't have anymore of those annual credit reports left this year to check your reports? 

Na don't have any free ones since I checked them all in January to get an idea of what my gardening goals would be.

Glad you already have the information.  Wasn't sure since you had mentioned there was no score yet.  Have a blessed day!

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Message 606 of 2,799
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@ayles wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@ayles wrote:

Na don't have any free ones since I checked them all in January to get an idea of what my gardening goals would be.

Glad you already have the information.  Wasn't sure since you had mentioned there was no score yet.  Have a blessed day!

Yeah oh well all i have right now is hopefully to get tiny boosts in my fico scores. I have decided gardening to October probably.  I have an 3x cli coming up next month hopefully that will help with my utilization.

I did get offer to upgrade from regular walmart to discover walmart. Is there any official announcement of when they will start offering walmart MC card and can you upgrade from walmart to mc ? Also is it official will walmart have same features as the sams club mc ?

Message 607 of 2,799
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I've come into the garden this month.  I've had quite a few recent inquiries, got a new credit card, and bought a new 2014 Chevy Traverse for my wife, since we are expecting triplets in the next approximately 4 months.  I debated getting a car for myself and trading both cars in, but in the end, I traded mine on the Traverse, and I'll just keep my wifes old car, and will concentrate on just paying it off.  I'll be in the garden now until January, 2015.  At that time, I will see where things are, and hopefully we will be at the house buying range...

Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 608 of 2,799
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Bluebonnet wrote:

Hello fellow Gardeners!  Nothing new to report except that I earned my bronze spade.  Wishing success to everyone with their goals! 

Congrats on your Bronze Spade Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 609 of 2,799
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Howdy all . Checking in from work.

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 610 of 2,799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.