cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

CK FAKO scores....

 

666 - started

658 - 5 HP's and 1 new account ($500)

653 - 1 new account ($500)


Message 741 of 2,799
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

One more month of gardening.  C'mon!  C'mon!

Message 742 of 2,799
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

Good morning, everybody!

AMEX (BCP - $25K, Platinum - NPSL, SCP Bus - $17.5K, SPG - $20K)|BOA (BBR - $15K, CR - $15K)|Barclays (Arrival+ - $17.5K, Ring - $15K)|Blispay - $10K|CAP1 (QS - $30K, Venture - $30K)|Chase (AARP - $15K, freedom - $5.5K, CSP - $25K, MRP Bus - $15K, Slate - $13.5K)|Citibank (DC - $28.2K, HD - $25K)|Discover it - $32.5K|Fidelity IR - $16K|Huntington Voice - $17K|LMCU - $10K|NFCU (cashRewards - $30K, GoRewards - $30K, CLOC - $15K)|PFCU (CR - $30K, Defender - $20K, LOC - $10K)|Synchrony Lowe's - $25K|US Bank Cash + ($12.5K, $21K)|USAA (Cash Rewards - $16K, Rewards - $23.4K, WPAOG - $10.5K)
Message 743 of 2,799
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014


Shogun wrote:

prettylady wrote:

Can one of the mods help me?  I can't get the seedling image to work.

 

(I don't know where else to post this)


Done Smiley Wink



Woo hoo!  Thanks!

 

Good Morning all!  Hope you are doing well!

 

 


NFCU cashRewards Signature Visa | NFCU goRewards Signature Visa | NFCU CLOC | Lowes
Cap 1 Quicksilver (2) | Sportsmans Guide Visa | Willliams Sonoma Visa | Discover it | DCU Platinum| Barclay Apple Rewards | Wells Fargo Store Card |


FICO 8 EQ 662 / TU 657 / EX 635 May 2017
EQ 673/TU 668/EX 651 June 2017


BK 7/2012 In the garden as of 7/7/17
Message 744 of 2,799
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

Good morning everyone!

Message 745 of 2,799
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014


BigBS wrote:

Good morning, everybody!


Good Afternoon :-)



EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 746 of 2,799
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014


mongstradamus wrote:

BigBS wrote:

Good morning, everybody!


Good Afternoon :-)


Hey Mong, how's it going?

Message 747 of 2,799
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014


-NewGuy- wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

BigBS wrote:

Good morning, everybody!


Good Afternoon :-)


Hey Mong, how's it going?


Was just checking in , was hoping to see either walmart or discover TU ficos posting today , but doesn't look like its going to happen today :-(. Nothing else really going on in the credit front. Just have to wait patiently for my amex cli next month. How are you doing today ? anything exciting?



EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 748 of 2,799
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014


mongstradamus wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

BigBS wrote:

Good morning, everybody!


Good Afternoon :-)


Hey Mong, how's it going?


Was just checking in , was hoping to see either walmart or discover TU ficos posting today , but doesn't look like its going to happen today :-(. Nothing else really going on in the credit front. Just have to wait patiently for my amex cli next month. How are you doing today ? anything exciting?


Not too much really. Working hard and staying busy really. Remaining firmly planted in the garden for quite a while.

Message 749 of 2,799
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014


-NewGuy- wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

-NewGuy- wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

BigBS wrote:

Good morning, everybody!


Good Afternoon :-)


Hey Mong, how's it going?


Was just checking in , was hoping to see either walmart or discover TU ficos posting today , but doesn't look like its going to happen today :-(. Nothing else really going on in the credit front. Just have to wait patiently for my amex cli next month. How are you doing today ? anything exciting?


Not too much really. Working hard and staying busy really. Remaining firmly planted in the garden for quite a while.


I am going to sit in garden here for an while maybe ovctober , when all my hps hit one year anniversary, so should give me my best shot at sallie mae amex fidelity and cash+.. Hoping i will get some sp or auto cli love. Not holding my breath on that front tho. I do have an amex 3x coming up next month. Haven't had any hps since october so should be in decent shape i hope.



EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 750 of 2,799