Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

Smiley Happy Good morning GC! 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2361 of 2,799
Crisis
Established Contributor

Good morning GC!

In the garden until debt is paid off and scores are up!
Message 2362 of 2,799
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Good morning everyone!

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 2363 of 2,799
Crisis
Established Contributor

Mom's bday is coming up, and I've known what I wanted to get her for a little while.  Today, I got an email offer from the store I was planning to purchase it for using my Barclays card.  1000 bonus points for making a purchase today. 

I'm down with that... and 1600 rewards points later...

Message 2364 of 2,799
tornadoguy
Regular Contributor

Well - things are going well on my gardening, have been visiting less regularly as life keeps busy. 2 months in the garden today, spend bonuses met for both my EDP and Arrival+, and decided to go for the 61day 3x on the AMEX. Didn't get an instant approval (7-10), but then noticed my credit limit had bumped up to $6k from $2k - Score. So from not having a credit card this time last year to $18.8k in limits and killing it on the rewards. And heading off next week for a 5k mile roadtrip Smiley Wink. Have a great week everyone.

CK TU FAKO - 762, TU FICO - 781, EX Fako 734, EX FICO 764 - 3/29/2014
INQ: TU 4, EX 8, EQ 1 |
AMEX PRG (01/11), AMEX BCE (01/11): $2.5k, AMEX EDP (3/11): $6k Chase Freedom(07/13): $2k,
Barclay Arrival+ WMC (3/14): $6.3k, Barclays US Air MC (9/14): $2.5k, CSP (9/14): 12k
Message 2365 of 2,799
Crisis
Established Contributor

@tornadoguy wrote:

Well - things are going well on my gardening, have been visiting less regularly as life keeps busy. 2 months in the garden today, spend bonuses met for both my EDP and Arrival+, and decided to go for the 61day 3x on the AMEX. Didn't get an instant approval (7-10), but then noticed my credit limit had bumped up to $6k from $2k - Score. So from not having a credit card this time last year to $18.8k in limits and killing it on the rewards. And heading off next week for a 5k mile roadtrip Smiley Wink. Have a great week everyone.

Congrats on the progress and drive safe on the roadtrip!

Message 2366 of 2,799
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Christina_xyt wrote:

Evening. Smiley Happy

How's everybody's long weekend?

I am supposed to go on a date with a guy tomorrow but it looks like he forgot that he asked me out and didn't contact me at all today.. grrr.. hate this..

Shopped a lot this weekend. Went to outlet and got myself some cosmetics stuff and a pair of shoes.. Smiley Happy

Lol nice I was actually thinking of going to outlet here an pretty big one,since weather is an lot nicer.

Well not so nice on the date,guess wasn't meant to be😆. 

Well I am not so into that guy anyway.. But i hate this.. Grrrrr.. I'd rather he never asked me out then.. It's kinda like I put aside some other stuff for the date but then he just forgot.. Not sure if I should remind him but I guess I am not going to bother....

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 2367 of 2,799
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

Congrats on the Discover FICO increase!

I checked my Discover FICO today as well and was pleased to see that I jumped from 702 to 710!  I have been working hard to try to increase, but was not expecting this big of a jump.  Feels great.  HOPING that maybe I can get to the 725 area by early next year!

Congrats! Wish I could have my score jump like that!!! Smiley Sad it always goes up and down.. Even when I didnt do anything with my credit line...

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 2368 of 2,799
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Just got back from an anniversary trip.  Was nice knowing that both hotel nights were paid using rewards from the Arrival Plus and then all our dining out this weekend earned 5.5 URs/$ on our Freedom card.  I've already started bugeting for next years trip and I'm hoping to maybe be able to take my wife outside the country next year using our UR miles.

Message 2369 of 2,799
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Christina_xyt wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Christina_xyt wrote:

Evening. Smiley Happy

How's everybody's long weekend?

I am supposed to go on a date with a guy tomorrow but it looks like he forgot that he asked me out and didn't contact me at all today.. grrr.. hate this..

Shopped a lot this weekend. Went to outlet and got myself some cosmetics stuff and a pair of shoes.. Smiley Happy

Lol nice I was actually thinking of going to outlet here an pretty big one,since weather is an lot nicer.

Well not so nice on the date,guess wasn't meant to be😆. 

Well I am not so into that guy anyway.. But i hate this.. Grrrrr.. I'd rather he never asked me out then.. It's kinda like I put aside some other stuff for the date but then he just forgot.. Not sure if I should remind him but I guess I am not going to bother....

I might be wrong person to ask for dating advice, but if you aren't that into him, and he doesn't seem to be that much into you, I wouldn't bother reminding him. It would seem like you are just wasting each others time Smiley Happy.

Hope everybody is having an good memorial day :-) 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2370 of 2,799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.