Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

tag
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

Hello, my dear Garden Club members!

It's been a while since I've been on the forums. Life has been busy -- in a good way -- and I just haven't had the time or energy to devote to posting. So much to keep up with...

I'd like everyone to know that I've truly enjoyed my involvement with the myFICO community in general, and the GC in particular. I've gained so much useful information and have been able to successfully rebuild me credit as a result, going from a credit pariah to becoming a myFICO High Achiever. I'm so grateful for all that this community has done for me.

While I will continue to make use of what I have learned here and nuture my credit, the time has come to step down from my responsibilities as a moderator. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to serve this wonderful community, but I am no longer able to devote the time and energy necessary. We still have an outstanding team of mods and CLs who will continue to make this, in my mind, the very best credit forum on the Internet.

As for the Garden Club, my sincerest thanks to Lexie and MJ and the members of the ERT who have helped to keep this thread running so smoothly, making it a friendly and respectful place of support. And so, I officially hand the keys to the clubhouse over to Lexie, in whom I have every confidence. This club is in very good hands.

I may very well pop in occasionally with a gardening update -- right now everything is still smooth sailing and all is calm in the garden. Thanks once again to all of you for helping to make my gardeing dreams come true. May all of you reach your goals likewise. Happy gardening!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 2591 of 2,799
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@Christina_xyt wrote:

Does GC mean Garden Club?

I forgot how many days I have been here.. like a week already maybe..

Yes Smiley Happy!

It's not just when you're here, You can count your join date from the date a new tradeline was added or your last inquiry (Whichever was the last event).

Message 2592 of 2,799
DarkMoonLily
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if BofA will do SP CLI on request? Like if I called them and asked them to once I get my UTIL down? Or will it always be a HP? I would really like to request 2x on my BankAmericard once I get it paid down to help out with school expenses (books and maybe tuition...). Not sure if I could do a 2x on my Discover card later this year.. I could just wait and see I guess, lol. I wasted a HP earlier this year with BofA :/ 

2019 Goals: Garden and Clean up Credit Reports!!!
2020 Goals: Get a Secured Card and Auto Loan.
Message 2593 of 2,799
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@tinuviel wrote:

It's been a while since I've been on the forums. Life has been busy -- in a good way -- and I just haven't had the time or energy to devote to posting. So much to keep up with...

I'd like everyone to know that I've truly enjoyed my involvement with the myFICO community in general, and the GC in particular. I've gained so much useful information and have been able to successfully rebuild me credit as a result, going from a credit pariah to becoming a myFICO High Achiever. I'm so grateful for all that this community has done for me.

While I will continue to make use of what I have learned here and nuture my credit, the time has come to step down from my responsibilities as a moderator. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to serve this wonderful community, but I am no longer able to devote the time and energy necessary. We still have an outstanding team of mods and CLs who will continue to make this, in my mind, the very best credit forum on the Internet.

As for the Garden Club, my sincerest thanks to Lexie and MJ and the members of the ERT who have helped to keep this thread running so smoothly, making it a friendly and respectful place of support. And so, I officially hand the keys to the clubhouse over to Lexie, in whom I have every confidence. This club is in very good hands.

I may very well pop in occasionally with a gardening update -- right now everything is still smooth sailing and all is calm in the garden. Thanks once again to all of you for helping to make my gardeing dreams come true. May all of you reach your goals likewise. Happy gardening!

Tin,

Thanks for everything that you have done here. I hope that you come back and check in on us from time to time. Congrats on your amazing credit accomplishments.

Message 2594 of 2,799
ambivalent
Established Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

Thanks for helping make the GC so awesome.  Good luck to you!

edited because it posted blank.  Doh.

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 2595 of 2,799
ambivalent
Established Contributor

I can't wait to get one of those cards!  I'm doing better now that I have some sugar in my system.  I really think that having a cookie every day is a requirement to keep my mood right.   Man, I'm so glad it's almost Friday!  My co-worker just reminded my that Father's Day is in 2 weeks.  I thought I had more time!   

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 2596 of 2,799
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Yes, GC means Garden Club.  Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 2597 of 2,799
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

As for the Garden Club, my sincerest thanks to Lexie and MJ and t he members of the ERT who have helped to keep this thread running so smoothly, making it a friendly and respectful place of support. And so, I officially hand the keys to the clubhouse over to Lexie, in whom I have every confidence. This club is in very good hands.

Smiley Happy We will miss you, thanks for everything you have done by creating the GC!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2598 of 2,799
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@tinuviel wrote:

Tin,

I will echo my sentiments expressed earlier - your prescence will be greatly missed. 

Thank  you for being you. Smiley Tongue

Message 2599 of 2,799
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@tinuviel wrote:

Awww! While I never really got to know you very well, I did enjoy reading each post you made and you'll be missed. Please don't be too much of a stranger and pop in from time to time. Best of luck in your future endeavors! Smiley Happy As a member, I certainly appreciate all you've done! Thanks again!

Message 2600 of 2,799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.