@yudeology101 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Sup MJ/AZ/Sho/Lexie/ayles!

Hey buddy 

How are you?

Hey buddy, i'm doing well!  How are things in the garden?  Why do i feel awkward in the forum lol  have i been gone that long?

How you doin?

I'm doing good and you're family so just do what you do and make yourself at home ....Lol

LOL you sure about that?

Well minus the apps ROFLOL

LOL... Yude apping???  Not our Yude....  Smiley Wink

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 2071 of 2,799
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hey buddy 

How are you?

Hey buddy, i'm doing well!  How are things in the garden?  Why do i feel awkward in the forum lol  have i been gone that long?

How you doin?

I'm doing good and you're family so just do what you do and make yourself at home ....Lol

LOL you sure about that?

Yeah I was scared I gave him the wrong message and he was clear for takeoff Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2072 of 2,799
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hey buddy 

How are you?

How you doin?

LOL you sure about that?

+1,  what is MJ talking about? Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2073 of 2,799
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

A angel just floated in ....Heart

Hi ya Sailor how are you?

Not in jail Smiley Very Happy

Lol 

Thank you for not being thereSmiley LOL

I'm upset at a few family members.... One of them I would like to inflict harm on right now...  So........... I guess it's good to avoid the offending party for awhile Smiley Happy

Hello chin up young lady ! 😆

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2074 of 2,799
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Let it go~ Let it gooooo~~~ lalalalaaaa  sing it off,  dear Sailor!! Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2075 of 2,799
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hey yudeology !

Just going through the threads making sure everyone is behaving! 

Message 2076 of 2,799
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hey yudeology !

Just going through the threads making sure everyone is behaving! 

Hey Lexie! 

I'm always behaving, i'll be sure to keep everyone in check eh hem~~ Smiley Wink

Message 2077 of 2,799
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Lol 

I'm upset at a few family members.... One of them I would like to inflict harm on right now...  So........... I guess it's good to avoid the offending party for awhile Smiley Happy

Thanks...  I have a cousin who is 21, living with my grandmother (86yo Parkinson's disease, history of hip fractures), moved his GF in, they do not pay bills, he uses her car, etc.  He also gets PAID to take care of our Grandmother.  It started this weekend.  I went to move her car and got upset at him because it was being treated like a rubish heap.  It's a newer car and TRASHED inside, it smelled, nobody knows when the oil was changed AND the low tire pressure warning light was on and NOBODY has filled the tires much less had them checked for leaks.

Fast forward to today, I had to check in on an insurance issue for Grandma... He was supposed to be taking care of her tonight from 4-8.  I get there at 6:30 she is home alone with a housekeeper who comes once a month, she's sitting in the back bathroom and has peed her pants and has been stuck there for an hour because she can't move on her own (the Parkinson's).  I get her moved, cleaned up, to the toilet, the wheelchair cleaned up, etc.  As I get her back into fresh clothes and back to her wheelchair I find out she hasn't had anything to eat since breakfast...  By this time it's 7:15 still no sign of my cousin.  I run to the kitchen to make her a sandwich.  At 7:30 his sister comes walking in and says "he called me to come take care of Grandma... he says he can't make it...."  Someone SHOULD have been there at 4:00....

I'm angry at him and I'm angry at his parents they live two doors away from my Grandmother and think his behavior is PERFECTLY ok...

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 2078 of 2,799
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Lol 

Thanks...  I have a cousin who is 21, living with my grandmother (86yo Parkinson's disease, history of hip fractures), moved his GF in, they do not pay bills, he uses her car, etc.  He also gets PAID to take care of our Grandmother.  It started this weekend.  I went to move her car and got upset at him because it was being treated like a rubish heap.  It's a newer car and TRASHED inside, it smelled, nobody knows when the oil was changed AND the low tire pressure warning light was on and NOBODY has filled the tires much less had them checked for leaks.

Fast forward to today, I had to check in on an insurance issue for Grandma... He was supposed to be taking care of her tonight from 4-8.  I get there at 6:30 she is home alone with a housekeeper who comes once a month, she's sitting in the back bathroom and has peed her pants and has been stuck there for an hour because she can't move on her own (the Parkinson's).  I get her moved, cleaned up, to the toilet, the wheelchair cleaned up, etc.  As I get her back into fresh clothes and back to her wheelchair I find out she hasn't had anything to eat since breakfast...  By this time it's 7:15 still no sign of my cousin.  I run to the kitchen to make her a sandwich.  At 7:30 his sister comes walking in and says "he called me to come take care of Grandma... he says he can't make it...."  Someone SHOULD have been there at 4:00....

I'm angry at him and I'm angry at his parents they live two doors away from my Grandmother and think his behavior is PERFECTLY ok...

Oh my....sorry to hear this.  There's no excuse about this, I would loose hell on him if he's my family. 

Message 2079 of 2,799
myjourney
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Lol 

Oh my....sorry to hear this.  There's no excuse about this, I would loose hell on him if he's my family. 

Wow not much you can say about this.....2 doors down huh

Wonder why he doesn't stay with his parents and I take it one of them is granny's son or daughter? 

Sorry Sailor OMG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2080 of 2,799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.