Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

tag
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

Taking a few moments before gearng up for the week.

Neglected to welcome all the new gardeners who have joined in the last few weeks. 

Message 611 of 2,799
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Hey everyone, just checking in for the day. Nothing to report here really other than my luv button denial for Citi, lol. It was a SP and I am going to close the account in a few months anywyas, but I thought I would give it a shot. I imagine the denial will be due to me getting a CLI about 2 months ago

Message 612 of 2,799
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Hey everyone, just checking in for the day. Nothing to report here really other than my luv button denial for Citi, lol. It was a SP and I am going to close the account in a few months anywyas, but I thought I would give it a shot. I imagine the denial will be due to me getting a CLI about 2 months ago

Hello fellow gardeners ! Have a wonderful Sunday evening !

Azguy,

At least you got one 2 months ago. I've been stuck with the same limit for 1 year now. I'm hoping once I push my scores upwards of 700 the SP CLIs would become real.

Message 613 of 2,799
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Hey az,

Sorry about the CLI denial but it does sound like you care all that much.

How have you been?  What's been going on in the garden?

Message 614 of 2,799
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@-Wade- wrote:

Howdy all . Checking in from work.

Hello Wade ! Everything's nice this lazy Sunday evening. How's work ?

Weekend recaps: Tried your number for Cash+. No outright dismissal but no luv either. Will try it again after 3 months (card anniversary).

Freezer: Added EX successfully over phone. Couldn't move anywhere with EQ so it looks like they will only accept me via USPS. 

Message 615 of 2,799
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Neglected to welcome all the new gardeners who have joined in the last few weeks. 

Hello F&D. 

It's my 3rd week in the garden (and also in the forum).

Learned a lot here. Trying to build my (currently <2 years old) history up to a respectable position.

Thanks for the welcome from all GC members here.

Message 616 of 2,799
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Hello fellow gardeners ! Have a wonderful Sunday evening !

Azguy,

At least you got one 2 months ago. I've been stuck with the same limit for 1 year now. I'm hoping once I push my scores upwards of 700 the SP CLIs would become real.

Once you hit the 700 club I don't see why you would not get a CLI. 

My Sunday has been pretty good. Went shopping for some jeans and shirts at Mens Warehouse and thats about it. 

Message 617 of 2,799
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Hey az,

Sorry about the CLI denial but it does sound like you care all that much.

How have you been?  What's been going on in the garden?

Yea, I just wanted to see if it would be an approval since it wasnt going to hurt to ask. 

I have been pretty good. I start my new job tomorrow so I am pretty excited about that. Now I get to come home to the family every day, which hasnt happened in about 2 years. 

Message 618 of 2,799
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@-Wade- wrote:

Howdy all . Checking in from work.

Hey bud, hope all is well at work. You wanna work any overtime to pay off my little shopping spree today? Luckily, I still have 0% on Discover, lol. 

Message 619 of 2,799
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

Hello F&D. 

It's my 3rd week in the garden (and also in the forum).

Learned a lot here. Trying to build my (currently <2 years old) history up to a respectable position.

Thanks for the welcome from all GC members here.

Hello Ghoshida,

This is a great place to learn.  Happy you joined.  Lots of supportive, respectful people will help you stick to your goals.

Message 620 of 2,799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.