@-NewGuy- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Good morning, everybody!

Good Afternoon :-)

Hey Mong, how's it going?

Was just checking in , was hoping to see either walmart or discover TU ficos posting today , but doesn't look like its going to happen today :-(. Nothing else really going on in the credit front. Just have to wait patiently for my amex cli next month. How are you doing today ? anything exciting?

Not too much really. Working hard and staying busy really. Remaining firmly planted in the garden for quite a while.

I am going to sit in garden here for an while maybe ovctober , when all my hps hit one year anniversary, so should give me my best shot at sallie mae amex fidelity and cash+.. Hoping i will get some sp or auto cli love. Not holding my breath on that front tho. I do have an amex 3x coming up next month. Haven't had any hps since october so should be in decent shape i hope.

I hope it works out! 3x CLI is great, and NO HP. Sounds like you have some awesome cards that you are shooting for, and are doing everything in your power to get them. Sounds like October is a good month to try! AMEX will be EX probably, Sallie Mae TU, and IDK who USB pulls, but it sounds good. Nothing like working hard on your credit and then having it work hard for you!

Message 751 of 2,799
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2014

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Good morning, everybody!

Good Afternoon :-)

Hey Mong, how's it going?

Was just checking in , was hoping to see either walmart or discover TU ficos posting today , but doesn't look like its going to happen today :-(. Nothing else really going on in the credit front. Just have to wait patiently for my amex cli next month. How are you doing today ? anything exciting?

Not too much really. Working hard and staying busy really. Remaining firmly planted in the garden for quite a while.

I am going to sit in garden here for an while maybe ovctober , when all my hps hit one year anniversary, so should give me my best shot at sallie mae amex fidelity and cash+.. Hoping i will get some sp or auto cli love. Not holding my breath on that front tho. I do have an amex 3x coming up next month. Haven't had any hps since october so should be in decent shape i hope.

I hope it works out! 3x CLI is great, and NO HP. Sounds like you have some awesome cards that you are shooting for, and are doing everything in your power to get them. Sounds like October is a good month to try! AMEX will be EX probably, Sallie Mae TU, and IDK who USB pulls, but it sounds good. Nothing like working hard on your credit and then having it work hard for you!

I am hoping that once all my hps hit one year , I wont be penalized too badly. Fidelity is ex and sallie mae/cash+ are TU pulls. My ex has 7 inq now and TU has 6 so i am hoping thats not too many inquiries for those lenders. I am also going to hope that those inquiries falling off ex for scoring purposes will help my ex fico score. It not as important , but just would like to see all my fico scores all in the same range within an few points.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 752 of 2,799
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Your scores look pretty amazing. I am sure that things will work out.

Message 753 of 2,799
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Your scores look pretty amazing. I am sure that things will work out.

we will see what happens when the time comes . I am waiting for my TU 08 score to see if there are any fluctuations with my scores. My EX08 score went down an bit last few months like 20 points or so , nothing has changed other than i dropped my utilization down from 3% to 1%. I still think i am in rebuilding phase  just not sure about how bad hp inq hurt and recently opened accounts. hurt. 

Message 754 of 2,799
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

The EX drop could be an effect of rebucketing. Perhaps your AAoA extended long enough to place you in the next bucket up. That could be responsible for the 20 point drop.

Message 755 of 2,799
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Happy to be gardening for over a year now. Will be on vacation for the next three weeks so should keep out of trouble and have no itch!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 756 of 2,799
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Epcot wrote:
Happy to be gardening for over a year now. Will be on vacation for the next three weeks so should keep out of trouble and have no itch!

Enjoy your vacation. Your score certainly reflects the hard work that you have put in.

Message 757 of 2,799
starry1
Valued Contributor

So I just closed my first premier and had to go through the 10 minute spiel about how bad closing an account is and how myfico says closing cards is bad, blah blah blah. At least myfico got a shout out. I meant to close this card last month and didn't remember until today when I noticed that ridiculous monthly fee.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 758 of 2,799
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@starry1 wrote:
So I just closed my first premier and had to go through the 10 minute spiel about how bad closing an account is and how myfico says closing cards is bad, blah blah blah. At least myfico got a shout out. I meant to close this card last month and didn't remember until today when I noticed that ridiculous monthly fee.

Congrats on closing that bad card :-) Its annoying when they don't let you close an account when thats all you want to do and make you go thru all the offers they try to throw at you

Message 759 of 2,799
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

@starry1 wrote:

Congrats on closing that bad card :-) Its annoying when they don't let you close an account when thats all you want to do and make you go thru all the offers they try to throw at you

Seriously. Congrats starry. Good riddance FP.

Message 760 of 2,799
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.