FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013

Starting month #4.

Message 11 of 5,680
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Feeling a litte tired, so I'll just wish everyone a great November and say "good night."

Message 12 of 5,680
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Happy Halloween GCers!

Checking in for another great month of tilling the ol' soil.
Message 13 of 5,680
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

i have learned so much about credit cards here. Back in june i knew nothing, now i can tell my family how to boost their scores and keep them there. I know the time i wouldnt touch a cc because i knew nothing about them Now i love them, way better than debit and soooooo convenient! Thanks to u all!

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 14 of 5,680
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Checking in Smiley Happy))) All is good here!!!

Hi there!

I see you're just a short time away from the platinum spade - WTG!!

Thank you .........  Yeah only 2 more months and they should go fast with the Hoildays coming upSmiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 15 of 5,680
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Hey everyone. Checking in for November. Halloween was great and I'm looking forward to getting silver this month. I've never gotten past bronze but I'm going to do it this time. Also congrats Lexie on the promo

SIlver:

Message 16 of 5,680
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
Hey everyone. Checking in for November. Halloween was great and I'm looking forward to getting silver this month. I've never gotten past bronze but I'm going to do it this time. Also congrats Lexie on the promo

I lkie that goal you set BRAVO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 5,680
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

I haven't seen my personal guard in a while. It's not small game hunting season is it. Smiley Happy

SIlver:

Message 18 of 5,680
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Thanks MJ it helps having support of squirrel and fear of Lexie shaking her head

SIlver:

Message 19 of 5,680
H4LO
Established Contributor

Hello everyone. New user here. Going to be gardening because I app'd for 7 cards recently. 

Failed one though with Capital One, I thought I'd contact the EO and see what they say. I already took the hit, why not try? 

Discover kept bugging me with pre-approved letters and I finally bit. Got hit with the bug and decided to see what I could do.

I have only had credit to my name for a year, so I'm suprised I am where I am. Smiley Happy

Hoping the Capital One EO comes through, I'd rather have something rather than nothing for the hit I took. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 20 of 5,680
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.