cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - November 2013

Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


coldnmn wrote:

MJ will you lose your spade when you get the Fico credit cards and expense account ? Smiley Embarassed


What CC 

I lost 150 point off my score and got charged $75.00 

Hey wait a minute Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 91 of 5,680
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


stillworking wrote:

It has been a great beginning to the month; removed the only two baddies and gained 111 points on my EQ!!! woo hoo..  But, I was irked since their was NO SCORE WATCH ALERT!!!! ARGGG!!! So, I had to pay for a report and then seen the change.  

My goal this month... Mortgage Hunting!!!!


Now, that's what's called a score bump!!!  Big congrats and happy house hunting!

Message 92 of 5,680
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


injustifiiable wrote:

Checking in. Lost a few points Smiley Frustrated...I fell from grace from the 700 club

 

Hopefully once my new Sportsman's Guide Visa reports (with the decent CL) I'll get some points back.


You should recover in relatively short order.

Message 93 of 5,680
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


coldnmn wrote:

MJ will you lose your spade when you get the Fico credit cards and expense account ? Smiley Embarassed


LOL!

Message 94 of 5,680
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


SunriseEarth wrote:

Wow...this garden is growing! 

 

It's a new month, so I always like to state my credit goals and what I hope to accomplish in the Garden:

 

1. Pay off Merrick card; may possibly use for small recurring payments & PIF to keep CC active

2. Pay off and close Credit One CC by mid-March

3. Pay off/pay down all TLs

3. Request CLIs for Amazon in a few days, Wally in December, JCP in Feb

3. GW letters to LVNV until they budge!



SunriseEarth wrote:

Wow...this garden is growing! 

 

It's a new month, so I always like to state my credit goals and what I hope to accomplish in the Garden:

 

1. Pay off Merrick card; may possibly use for small recurring payments & PIF to keep CC active

2. Pay off and close Credit One CC by mid-March

3. Pay off/pay down all TLs

3. Request CLIs for Amazon in a few days, Wally in December, JCP in Feb

3. GW letters to LVNV until they budge!


Hi there!

 

Good goals!  Stick to your plan, and you'll be fine.

Message 95 of 5,680
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


codimom wrote:

Still here... I can't believe its November already!  so with the nip in the air, and leaves all over my lawn, I'll raise a glass of pepperming (schnapps) hot cocoa to one and all...  (oh and the big pot on the table over there?  yup... enough spiked cocoa for us all...)



codimom wrote:

Still here... I can't believe its November already!  so with the nip in the air, and leaves all over my lawn, I'll raise a glass of pepperming (schnapps) hot cocoa to one and all...  (oh and the big pot on the table over there?  yup... enough spiked cocoa for us all...)


Hello!


Yes, the end of the year is rapidly approaching.  Enjoy your Scnapps!

Message 96 of 5,680
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013

Hi All,

It's Friday and the Social kicks off in 12 minutes 

Come one Come all

Lets have some fun and good conversation

 

I see the GC thread is moving fast as usual

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 97 of 5,680
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


bigbang91 wrote:

I've been gardening for almost a month. My sis added me to her cap1 and now my credit history increase to 7 years haha, AAofA 2 years. I hope Amex shows me some love when I request CLi in exactly 23days from now. 


Hello!

 

Nice sis.  Good luck with the AMEX CLI.

Message 98 of 5,680
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


DaniBananiie wrote:
Hi all!! Smiley Happy

Hey there!

 

Are you and MJ going to behave tonight?Smiley Wink

Message 99 of 5,680
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013


knoregs wrote:

Yup... another month in the garden. All cards will report $0 balance this month 'cept Discover which is still at 0% intro rate. Overall UTIL will be around 25% so any/all apps will remain on ice until I can drag that UTIL down a bit more.

 

~kn


Hi there!

 

Good job paying down to one card!

Message 100 of 5,680