Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013

Starting month #4.

Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined

Feeling a litte tired, so I'll just wish everyone a great November and say "good night."

09Lexie

Happy Halloween GCers!

Checking in for another great month of tilling the ol' soil.
Frequent Contributor
Steelersboy

i have learned so much about credit cards here. Back in june i knew nothing, now i can tell my family how to boost their scores and keep them there. I know the time i wouldnt touch a cc because i knew nothing about them Now i love them, way better than debit and soooooo convenient! Thanks to u all!

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin
FICO Equifax-741, FICO Transunion-729, FICO Experian-740, Walmart FICO-754
Capital One Platinum|Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Walmart Discover|Sallie Mae MC Goal scores- 760+
Valued Contributor
-Wade-

FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

Checking in :smileyhappy:))) All is good here!!!

Hi there!

I see you're just a short time away from the platinum spade - WTG!!

Thank you .........  Yeah only 2 more months and they should go fast with the Hoildays coming up:smileyhappy:

*** Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 806 (04/04/2014) Discover TU Fico - 808 (07/03/2014) myFico EX - 804 ( 07/08/2014 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 10.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ****** FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 806 *** TU 808 *** EX 804 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Valued Contributor
Stonemanmv

Hey everyone. Checking in for November. Halloween was great and I'm looking forward to getting silver this month. I've never gotten past bronze but I'm going to do it this time. Also congrats Lexie on the promo

SIlver:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Stonemanmv wrote:
Hey everyone. Checking in for November. Halloween was great and I'm looking forward to getting silver this month. I've never gotten past bronze but I'm going to do it this time. Also congrats Lexie on the promo

I lkie that goal you set BRAVO

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Valued Contributor
Stonemanmv

I haven't seen my personal guard in a while. It's not small game hunting season is it. :smileyhappy:

SIlver:

Valued Contributor
Stonemanmv

Thanks MJ it helps having support of squirrel and fear of Lexie shaking her head

SIlver:

Established Contributor
H4LO

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone. New user here. Going to be gardening because I app'd for 7 cards recently. 

Failed one though with Capital One, I thought I'd contact the EO and see what they say. I already took the hit, why not try? 

Discover kept bugging me with pre-approved letters and I finally bit. Got hit with the bug and decided to see what I could do.

I have only had credit to my name for a year, so I'm suprised I am where I am. :smileyhappy:

Hoping the Capital One EO comes through, I'd rather have something rather than nothing for the hit I took. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+