Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2013

MJ will you lose your spade when you get the Fico credit cards and expense account ? :smileyembarrassed:

Wow...this garden is growing! 

It's a new month, so I always like to state my credit goals and what I hope to accomplish in the Garden:

1. Pay off Merrick card; may possibly use for small recurring payments & PIF to keep CC active

2. Pay off and close Credit One CC by mid-March

3. Pay off/pay down all TLs

3. Request CLIs for Amazon in a few days, Wally in December, JCP in Feb

3. GW letters to LVNV until they budge!

Start: 619 (Wally, 9/2013) | Current: 739 (Wally, 6/4/15)
AMEX BCE $13500 | Care Credit $10200 | JCP $8000 | Overstock $5500 | Citi DC WMC $5000 | Discover IT $5000 | Walmart Store $5000 | Amazon Store $5000 | Cap 1 QS $4750 | AMEX Costco TE $3500 | Macy's AMEX $3500 | Sony Card $3250 | Macy's Special Events $2900 | Macy's Revolving $2500 | Sam's Club MC $2500 | CU Visa $2500 | Gold Violin $2050 | Target $1000 | ~~Gardening Since 6/5/15
Frequent Contributor

Still here... I can't believe its November already!  so with the nip in the air, and leaves all over my lawn, I'll raise a glass of pepperming (schnapps) hot cocoa to one and all...  (oh and the big pot on the table over there?  yup... enough spiked cocoa for us all...)

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Established Contributor

I've been gardening for almost a month. My sis added me to her cap1 and now my credit history increase to 7 years haha, AAofA 2 years. I hope Amex shows me some love when I request CLi in exactly 23days from now. 

Established Contributor

Hi all!! :smileyhappy:
 photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Established Contributor

Yup... another month in the garden. All cards will report $0 balance this month 'cept Discover which is still at 0% intro rate. Overall UTIL will be around 25% so any/all apps will remain on ice until I can drag that UTIL down a bit more.

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Senior Contributor

Irisa wrote:

Hello gardeners,

Checking in for November. October was not a good month. I was ready for it to be over.. Though I'm not sure how much better November will be, I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks :smileyindifferent:  Feeling old so I may have to skip it lol.

The good news? My credit scores should recover this month when balances report 0 again. Plus, I just got another CLI from Capital one!

Hope everyone is well. Happy gardening!  & Stay strong :smileyhappy:

Hello My Buddy,

Sorry October wan't good for you.  Hope November is better!

October was up and down for me and November is starting not so great, but I'm determined (no pun intended) to make the best of it. 

Hope to see you at the social tonight.

Valued Contributor

Hey y'all happy Friday!! Gotta luv the weekend:smileyhappy:

SIlver:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Ravensfan2001 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Ravensfan2001 wrote:

Checking in! So glad to be here for the next 2 years!

@Lexie - Congratulations, Moderator!

Check in complete 

Thanks, myjourney. Don't know where I've been, but congrats on the upgrade, Community Leader!

Thank you 

+ Chase ink =

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.